Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Anidav posted:

Boy am I glad to have the V1 Bikeway live in Brisbane so i don't have to care about Sydney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Looks like Coles is doubling down on being poo poo https://theconversation.com/solving-the-supermarket-why-coles-just-hired-us-defence-contractor-palantir-222883

quote:

First, by inking this deal, Coles frames itself as future-forward and logistically driven. Groceries and grocery-store labour become more data, just like the hedge funds, healthcare, or immigrants that other Palantir clients coordinate.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Tunnels are just where dirt isn't, how would that cost money?

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

No no no, you don't get it, I'm not saying all Jews control the media, I'm saying these Jews control the media. It's different.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Solve eating animals next

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

But what if they are stupid bastards? (they are)

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Our young women should learn that cops deserve 0 respect and Sam is out here doing gods work.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

hambeet posted:

lol, you’re an utter poo poo stain of a person.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Bill Posters posted:

Competition for worst Auspol poster really heating up.

Going to have to read their essay on "Cook good actually" as a decider

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

GrandTheftAutism posted:

I did answer, but I'll rephrase: the result of the No vote demonstrates that a) there are too many factors obstructing that change and b) whether this thread likes it or not, the majority of the voting public have indicated that they do not want that change. In terms of realpolitik, whether or not we should have such change is immaterial. It simply isn't going to happen without changing the complex underlying social issues that successive governments and community action groups continue to ignore.

Now excuse me what was the question again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Is the other marginalised minority you're talking about white cops or something?