Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

HazCat posted:

This is not anti-semitism. If Jews do not want to be associated with Israel and Israel's actions they do actually need to denounce Israel.

As a Jewish person I feel like this is insane anti semitism please never post again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

HazCat posted:

I don't know a single pro-Palestinian person who does not know the extremely obvious difference between a Jewish person and a Zionist. I have not seen a single pro-Palestinian in any of the spaces I am in who does not deeply respect any Jew who denounces Israel. The people conflating Jews and Zionists are Zionists.

Anti-Zionism is not anti-semitism.

yet here you are demanding Jews perform actively a purity test other wise they should be considered evil and unclean - something that is actively anti Semitic you disgusting freak

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I am here for bucky absolutely dismantling this terrible human