Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Bucky Fullminster posted:

Hey look it's 7 km of perfectly peaceful path we can have for literally free

Which can then go on to another 23 km of straight run we can have for literally free that admittedly doesn't go anywhere especially useful but which would be good to get some of the speedy trainers out of everyone else's way:

And hey look it's one of the 12 wharves which are already built and ready to go, tick, done. The Beautiful Balmain East. Many giant steps along the land, one small leap across the water.

could you open a Sydney bike paths thread or something instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starkebn
May 18, 2004

haha, the right are so much better at politics than the left it's insane

starkebn
May 18, 2004

Solemn Sloth posted:

How do you write a whole article on that without mentioning that the industry it benefits commissioned the loving thing lol

sleeping comfortably on a bed of money

starkebn
May 18, 2004

Bucky

mate,

starkebn
May 18, 2004

ABC article about Brisbane house prices going up and it's hard for people to buy, then there's this image

what the gently caress is "Total Return" implying you fucks?

get in the bin

starkebn
May 18, 2004

It's the Australian dream to own your own semi detached home. If we had a culture where a family can live in medium to high density apartments then more of those would (hopefully) be built, and our cities wouldn't be the suburban hellscapes they've become.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starkebn
May 18, 2004

GrandTheftAutism posted:

No, it doesn't help, fuckface.

Not voting yes regardless of reasons means I'm automatically racist? That's an even shittier take. I was asked to change the founding document of my country for the sake of people who despise my country (or worse, outright reject its existence). On what loving planet is that a reasonable request?

:suspense: