Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°

Bucky Fullminster posted:

I offered a suggestion for a simple and elegant solution to a real and pertinent problem, and as usual the thread lost its poo poo while completely failing to offer any alternatives. Because they are hell-bent on racistly repeating the mistake this colony has made since its inception, which is to ignore first nations' design principles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°

Bucky Fullminster posted:

Happy to be wrong though, this isn't a hill I'm dying on.

There's a first time for everything.

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°
Man why do idiots go to school for this

Shits easy as

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°

GrandTheftAutism posted:

The overwhelming No vote points to the decades of wrongs, animosity, grudges, cultural differences, refusal of either side to respect the other's laws and customs, and straight up racism standing in the way of that change.

Thank you for also standing in the way of that change.

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°

GrandTheftAutism posted:

I did answer, but I'll rephrase: the result of the No vote demonstrates that a) there are too many factors obstructing that change and b) whether this thread likes it or not, the majority of the voting public have indicated that they do not want that change. In terms of realpolitik, whether or not we should have such change is immaterial. It simply isn't going to happen without changing the complex underlying social issues that successive governments and community action groups continue to ignore.

bro you could've just said you were allergic to the word "yes" it would've been better than all this poo poo you're spewing now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°
somebody buy Antony Green a forums account, this poo poo's ready to be called already