Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

I'm in for three cards! This is my first one so I'm excited!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

If this is too much to ask, feel free to ignore, but is there a way you could reverse some of the cards with a tiny shuffle?

From what little I know about tarot is that cards that are dealt reversed have the opposite energy or meaning, and I feel like that would be another interesting wrinkle to have to incorporate! If that's too much to ask though, I am good with what I got dealt!

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Chernobyl Princess posted:

The cards are absolutely here just for inspo so I haven't been doing reversals, but if you want to know, the hanged man and the 3 of wands were both initially reversed when I pulled them

Thanks!