Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Sleeping while the beds are burning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
LL Cool J was looking pretty big and sweaty performing at the NYE show

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

laserghost posted:

Sleeping while the beds are burning

*Doing that dance

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

L ol

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

when you fart and instead of a fart a big poo poo comes out

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

when you poo poo real bad and you go to poo poo and a massive fart comes out

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

toxxing for trump and then getting repeatedly probed in the IT janitor forum with your remaining time

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
being nicknamed "smuggles"

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

being nicknamed "smuggles"

Good thing that's not my nickname :mildpanic:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

when you take a chance on a poo poo from the three point line and miss.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I was 16 years old and water skiing on the lake and there were some girls on this dock so I indicated to the boat captain I wanted to do a sick jump and he set it all up perfectly but I wiped out and hit the water hard and my trunks got pushed down over my skis and I floated up bare rear end. When I finally could raise my head from the water, everyone was laughing.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Opening a plastic package and bending your nail back trying to get in there.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Rushing into this thread to make the incredibly obvious “L” joke and not even bothering to read the two pages to see if it’s already been done five times.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

mods should gas this thread in a couple days as the final L, it’s the only fitting end

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Before I clicked on this thread, I literally thought it would be about things that were shaped like the letter L, and maybe you had some good ones.

Pipes

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Smoking cigarettes

Sorry but it's true

Here I sit, broken hearted...

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

British

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP’s mom’s boobs

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

When people are posting wrong that is classic massive L's. If I catch you posting wrong im casting massive L's towards you. There are no medium L's. No small L's if you are posting wrong. Dont ask about the other letters!!!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

dreaming about taking a massive piss then waking up and having to get up and take a massive piss, followed by stepping in cold, wet cat vomit in the dark

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Cats

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Those weeks during winter when it's dark when you get to work and also dark when you get home from work.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Working a job with a 200 mile commute

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Oh gently caress off.
:ramsay:

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Saying something is the letter L because saying the rest of the word is fuckloads of effort

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Effort is a massive L

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Cat vomiting under the bed
Cat vomiting under the sofa
Cat vomiting in the hallway and you step on it in at 3am

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

nice obelisk idiot posted:

Cat vomiting under the bed
Cat vomiting under the sofa
Cat vomiting in the hallway and you step on it in at 3am

I was fresh out of the shower a few months back and took about 3 steps out of the bathroom and stepped in cat vomit. Right back into the tub to wash my foot. I'd say that was definitely an L.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

I was fresh out of the shower a few months back and took about 3 steps out of the bathroom and stepped in cat vomit. Right back into the tub to wash my foot. I'd say that was definitely an L.

Wait are you a cat or a human

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Smugworth posted:

Wait are you a cat or a human

You know those cartoons where everyone is an animal but there's still regular animals and nobody bats an eye about a dog owning a dog?
It's like that.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What are you all doing with your cats that the floors are constantly covered in vomit

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

You know those cartoons where everyone is an animal but there's still regular animals and nobody bats an eye about a dog owning a dog?
It's like that.

Like Goofy and Pluto?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What are you all doing with your cats that the floors are constantly covered in vomit

Speaking from my own experience my cat is a rescue that had very bad hookworms that from what I can gather damaged his tummy so he's very sensitive to food and has issues passing hair. So typically he eats, throws up a few times, then after a few times a big hairball comes up. He also loves to vomit immediately from a couple bites of wet food or fish like some sort of freak. So he gets special cat food that's drastically reduced his vomiting but it's still a regular thing maybe a few times a week.

redshirt posted:

Like Goofy and Pluto?

Exactly, and nobody thinks it's weird?? It's pretty weird.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Not bumping the song Rich Boy - Throw Some D's at least 1x per annum

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Grey Cat posted:

Speaking from my own experience my cat is a rescue that had very bad hookworms that from what I can gather damaged his tummy so he's very sensitive to food and has issues passing hair. So typically he eats, throws up a few times, then after a few times a big hairball comes up. He also loves to vomit immediately from a couple bites of wet food or fish like some sort of freak. So he gets special cat food that's drastically reduced his vomiting but it's still a regular thing maybe a few times a week.

Ah, ok. Poor little guy :(

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

hey, those raids aren't going to complete themselves.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Ah, ok. Poor little guy :(

He's okay, he's coming up on a sprightly 9 years of age and still loves to run around and cause problems all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

drat those are huge Ls bro