Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Plenty of tickets for the Stardom show left after all. Only ones that were sold out were the most expensive ones.

Don't listen to Redditors who say they don't do walk-ups. There wasn't even a line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
wrestling

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Hello fellow no sleepers. Looking forward to another Wrestle Kingdom!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

PaybackJack posted:

Don't listen to Redditors

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

1glitch0 posted:

Hello fellow no sleepers. Looking forward to another Wrestle Kingdom!

:hfive:

The pre-show hasn't started yet but the feed is "live", and it's always a good idea to get that up and running early to avoid any chance of the website getting overloaded with simultaneous logins (is that even a technology problem people have anymore in 2024?)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I think they're doing a camera test on the feed right now? Some poor bastard on screen doing a sound-check on think, looking very uncomfortable.

Fe Vinum
Dec 17, 2013
Naito deserve his main event, but man having to follow Okada vs Danielson is gonna be real hard.

I mean, Naito can do it... but Sanada, I have doubts.

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

we are live

with sound guys slowly saying syllables cutting in and out

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
What a lovely song ba bi bo be bop

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
waking up early so i make sure not to miss the bad royal rumble knock off, as is tradition

Fe Vinum
Dec 17, 2013
Single and ready to Ranbo

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just so I'm clear, there's no sound yet right?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Jerusalem posted:

:hfive:

The pre-show hasn't started yet but the feed is "live", and it's always a good idea to get that up and running early to avoid any chance of the website getting overloaded with simultaneous logins (is that even a technology problem people have anymore in 2024?)

Done. I'm pretty excited to be watching this on the roku app. It took them long enough. Last year I had to watch on the Edge browser on my xbox and it would crash every 45 min to an hour. if the app works well I might keep njpw world for longer this year.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Just so I'm clear, there's no sound yet right?

i have rock music on the english version

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
took a nap ready for more hours of wrestling

but what's this? the stream keeps pausing every few seconds?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

1glitch0 posted:

Done. I'm pretty excited to be watching this on the roku app. It took them long enough. Last year I had to watch on the Edge browser on my xbox and it would crash every 45 min to an hour. if the app works well I might keep njpw world for longer this year.

i have rock music on the english version

Weird, it wasn't playing until I adjusted the volume MORE, but thanks for tipping me off on this friendo.

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

tempted to make coffee and power through this, but my sleep schedule will be ruined for days.. decisions decisions

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dr. Zoggle posted:

tempted to make coffee and power through this, but my sleep schedule will be ruined for days.. decisions decisions

Take it from some rando who has no idea what your commitments are.... screw sleeping, watch the show! Which is on.... NOW!

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Dome! Dome! Dome! Dome! Dome!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Huh.... the show is running on the Japanese feed but still showing the schedule page on the English feed. Also I was sure you could switch the languages from the one feed now but apparently not?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Welp after all the rock music "the connection has been lost. Trying to recoonect."

Not off to a good start on roku. :(

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

1glitch0 posted:

Welp after all the rock music "the connection has been lost. Trying to recoonect."

Not off to a good start on roku. :(

Try the Japanese feed, I'm getting the same message on the English one, and when it does "connect" it's just showing the schedule page instead of a live feed. It's weird as hell.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston

Jerusalem posted:

Huh.... the show is running on the Japanese feed but still showing the schedule page on the English feed. Also I was sure you could switch the languages from the one feed now but apparently not?

Apparently it's global. English stream isn't working but Japanese is.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Jerusalem posted:

Try the Japanese feed, I'm getting the same message on the English one, and when it does "connect" it's just showing the schedule page instead of a live feed. It's weird as hell.

Excellent. Thanks!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Maybe the English feed was just trying to protect us from seeing Chase Owens?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Tiger-san :neckbeard:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I have woken up, I have closed the bedroom window because it's loving freezing out, & I have a glass of water so let's maybe watch some wrestling

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

OH poo poo HERE COMES AN ANGRY BOY!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I clicked English and am still getting Japanese commentary. What do?

EDIT: NM

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
gabe kidd better make it in the final 4

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Enjoy Milano Collect AT like the lord intended

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
oh poo poo lol

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

SamuraiFoochs posted:

EDIT: NM

This would never happen under Kevin Kelly's watch!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Love that Gabe didn't even remotely hesitate to just smack Chase Owens right in the mouth. No playing around or pretending to be colluding before a betrayal, just gave him a smack without a moment's pause!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JEFF COBB! :neckbeard:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I love Coughlin's crazy eyes.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
They were able to get me in as of like 5:00 PM pacific time today after two weeks of trying, clutch work from NJPW support.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rick posted:

They were able to get me in as of like 5:00 PM pacific time today after two weeks of trying, clutch work from NJPW support.

Nice!

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
bullshit

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

STONE PITBULL!

TOUGH AND HARD

BITE U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!
Here comes Ishii!