Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Woke is when you wake up in the morning and remember theres 40 genders suddenly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Every time someone complains about wokeness we add another gender, just to make a point.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

syntaxfunction posted:

Every time someone complains about wokeness we add another gender, just to make a point.

I'm up to seven, personally

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

sittin on a fat stack of unreleased genders rn. watch for the drop on tuesday

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
"We need to make all this wokeness profitable drat it!"
"Maybe we should release more poorly made rainbow clothes made in sweatshops?"
"No, it needs to feel modern, computery for all these young hooligans!"
"Sir, what about genders..."
"I'm listening"
"And NFTs?"
"Holy poo poo"
"Now you can have a gender that no-one else can claim! On the blockchain!"
"By loving poo poo we did it, now let's get out some war orphans to beat as a celebration"

The aristocrats!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
woke'em if you got'em

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Applying for the "VP Of Woke" at Woke, Inc.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m on woko

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Hey since we're on the subject of woke an' poo poo.

What exactly did Bud Light do that got everyone so cranky?

Serious question.

It seems like they had some kind of sponsor thing going on with an influencer who is trans, and sent them a 12 pack of beer cans with their face on them?

What else? Or is that the gist of it?

Aside from obviously people who are anti-LGBTQ+ just hating that to begin with, what else, if anything did Bud Light do besides more or less acknowledge that trans people might have a right to exist?

E: I'm trying to become Woke-master Flash.
Who wants to be a member of the Queeriest 5?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Yoko
Woko
and Pot

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

wesleywillis posted:

Serious question.

It seems like they had some kind of sponsor thing going on with an influencer who is trans, and sent them a 12 pack of beer cans with their face on them?

Aside from obviously people who are anti-LGBTQ+ just hating that to begin with, what else, if anything did Bud Light do besides more or less acknowledge that trans people might have a right to exist?

That is literally it

One six pack to a trans person seen only on that person's streaming platform

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
^^^^^Thanks. That seems pretty dumb but then again this place (the world) is hosed.

I'm going to start telling people that they're going to release Bud Light Trans Sexual. Its got estrogen and if you drink it you turn in to a trans sexual.

Or maybe I shouldn't bother.

Yoko Ono,

Woko OH NO!!

Did I do that right?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

Serious question.

And perhaps now you see the power of their machine to create a "controversy" out of nothing, practically thin air.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gaylor Moon posted:

I don't entirely know what W O K E means but according to the most knowledgeable and esteemed comedians/internet personalities around, it seems to be a very serious issues nowadays ruining not only the very fabric of our society but the world as a whole! On the one hand we have very relevant comedians basing entire specials on this awful mind virus, and on the other we have sheer geniuses like eurlong munk constantly trying to warn us of the dangers... I do find it a little odd that nearly none of these truth-speakers will actually define what woke means to them in their own terms, but thats probably just the danger of the virus as a whole!! :thunk: Stay safe out there guys

I have thought about this a lot and George Carlin, or maybe Eddie Izzard are the only the only comedians we should listen to

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
They were just too dang gay and we can't support that. TERFS were having a field day because she carried tampons and allegedly bought out all stock of them and 'real' woman need them.

I hope shes doing fine. It's exhausting to be woke af.

Like dang bitch you got a spare tampon I can use, hell yeah I needed one. High five.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
The same people think birth control is making frogs gay and shrinking testicle size in deer

They want us to be able to breed, but then suppress health care.

Screw you, I hope ALL the frogs turn out gay.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
pad gay so what

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

The same people think birth control is making frogs gay and shrinking testicle size in deer

They want us to be able to breed, but then suppress health care.

Screw you, I hope ALL the frogs turn out gay.

Gay frog. Got a minute, Took too long. Gotta go hang out with this other frog

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
As long as I can chill and take a nap, we're good.

Ribbit

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

wesleywillis posted:

Serious question.

If u want to know the full scale of how pathetic that backlash was, its because they sent a customized Bud light can to a trans influencer. There was no marketing campaign or anything; it was literally a one shot of them sending an influencer a customized can of Bud light. The only way anybody noticed is because conservatives are insane freaks who have to mine outrage and blow it up to ridiculous proportion.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

If u want to know the full scale of how pathetic that backlash was, its because they sent a customized Bud light can to a trans influencer. There was no marketing campaign or anything; it was literally a one shot of them sending an influencer a customized can of Bud light. The only way anybody noticed is because conservatives are insane freaks who have to mine outrage and blow it up to ridiculous proportion.

it's real loving weird that they didn't do that before influencers were a thing. And Conservatives really want influencers.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'll make an obvious point, if I'm incorrect, correct me: the Chuds didn't give a drat about Dylan; what they cared about was a major corporation recognizing a Trans person directly. She was irrelevant, what mattered was punishing that Corp for doing that, and of course making sure they don't do it again.

Footnote: It helps that it was one person with a small following. Their hordes could overwhelm any supporters; witness the opposite example, when they go after T Swift but she's so popular the push back is immense.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

I'll make an obvious point, if I'm incorrect, correct me: the Chuds didn't give a drat about Dylan; what they cared about was a major corporation recognizing a Trans person directly. She was irrelevant, what mattered was punishing that Corp for doing that, and of course making sure they don't do it again.

Footnote: It helps that it was one person with a small following. Their hordes could overwhelm any supporters; witness the opposite example, when they go after T Swift but she's so popular the push back is immense.

What the hell is up with Kelce guy? His brother is awesome, now his brother is? Plus they have connections to Taylor. Weird if I do say so myself...

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Joke is on you, I was broke long before I went woke :smug:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

Joke is on you, I was broke long before I went woke :smug:

always how we start out Brother

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I was born broke and I still am so at least I'm consistent

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I usually get up around 7:30AM.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

deep dish peat moss posted:

I was born broke and I still am so at least I'm consistent

so what job did you have that you quit?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The last job that I quit the title was "Digital Strategy Engineer" and I had to work 6 days a week in-office with no breaks or lunches auditing business' web presences. Being woke is a definite improvement

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The last job that I quit the title was "Digital Strategy Engineer" and I had to work 6 days a week in-office with no breaks or lunches auditing business' web presences. Being woke is a definite improvement

Cool title though

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I wish I stayed long enough to put it on my resume but I only lasted 3 weeks before no breaks and no lunches got to me :(

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I wish I stayed long enough to put it on my resume but I only lasted 3 weeks before no breaks and no lunches got to me :(

Wow, digital slave caves. And yeah, best to live and learn and move on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Woke means you hate America and also Italians hth