Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Stardom ASGQ 27/4/24

MOTYC: Mayu Iwatani v Sareee. This one is an easy nomination. They literally beat the poo poo out of each other. Pretty much the perfect way of doing a "dream match" where it did suffer from a lack of build but the wrestlers are just so insanely awesome that they could drag all the heat into the match.

MOTYC: Saori Anou v Hanan. This had every right to struggle. Saori at times leaves me very cold when she is on top and she can pace matches in a way that drags. Hanan is a 19 year old in her biggest ever match. They had to follow Iwatani v Sareee but they smashed it out the park. It was actually my motn. I think my investment in Hanan through the Cinderella and up to this match probably plays a role in my fondness for this match but they delivered big time.

HM: Maika v Momo Watanabe: This was a really good match but it was let down by the second fall I thought making it fall just a bit short of the other big title matches. I was also really invested in Momo through the first half of the year. Maika continues being a strong champion.

HM: Crazy Star v FWC v 02 line v SLK/Ruaka : A crazy high speed tag team match. Its probably the easiest recommendation because its just bonkers.

HM: Meltear v Aja Kong/Kaoru Ito: I am probably judging this match on some sort of crazy sliding scale in my mind but this was an otherworldly good performance by meltear. Tam Nakano has returned in good form

Nth. I think Mayu vs. Sareee is my current match of the year, holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Aew collision 4/27

Hm: rey fenix vs the beast mortos
Motyc: swerve strickland (c) vs claudio; aew championship

Aew rampage 4/27
Hm: trent beretta vs chuck taylor; parking lot brawl

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

SG Bamboo posted:

NJPW Road to Wrestling Dontaku April 27th
HM
LIJ (BUSHI, Hiromu, Shingo Takagi, Yota Tsuji and Tetsuya Naito) vs War Dogs (Gabe Kidd, Drilla Moloney, Clark Connors and David Finlay) and Jake Lee - Elimination match
- Crowd was pumped, I was pumped, Jake Lee looked like a dumbass

Jackie D posted:

AEW Collision 4/27

HM: Rey Fenix vs. The Beast, Mortos

HM: The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens) vs. Grizzled Young Vets (James Drake & Zack Gibson)
HM: Swerve Strickland vs. Claudio Castagnoli

MassRafTer posted:

AEW Collision 4/27

AEW Rampage 4/27
MOTYC: Chuck Taylor vs Trent?
HM: Thunder Rosa vs Deonna Purrazzo

agreed to all of these

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hikaru Sato Produce Indie Junior Festival ~ We Are All Alive 3 ~ March 28th
HM
Hikaru Sato (c) vs Fuminori Abe - Independant Jr Heavyweight Title
- https://vk.com/video-4499945_456252983?t=1h24m10s

Sendai Girls April 14th
HM
Team 200kg (Chihiro Hashimoto and Yuu) vs Seigo Tachibana and Kuroshio TOKYO Japan
- https://vk.com/video-4499945_456252911?t=1h11m25s

Mika Iwata (c) vs VENY
- https://vk.com/video-4499945_456252911?t=2h16m30s

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

AJPW Champion Carnival Night 6 April 28th
HM
Yuma Anzai vs Hartley Jackson
Kento Miyahara vs Shotaro Ashino

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Pylons posted:

AEW Collision 4/27

HM: Bullet Club Gold (Jay White, Austin, and Colten Gunn) vs. Top Flight (Darius and Dante Martin) & Action Andretti
MOTYC: Rey Fenix vs. "The Beast" Mortos
MOTYC: Swerve Strickland vs. Claudio Castagnoli

MassRafTer posted:

AEW Rampage 4/27
MOTYC: Chuck Taylor vs Trent?
HM: Thunder Rosa vs Deonna Purrazzo

Nthing these from last night. 3 great hours of wrestling.