Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Aesculus posted:

MOTYC Bryan Danielson VS Kazuchika Okada, NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 18 1.4

Watched it yesterday and rewatched it today bc i was tired yesterday and yeah, I'm saying this as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: FTR vs. House of Black (Malakai & Buddy) - AEW Collision 1/6

I thought the angle going into this match was silly, but I should have remembered both teams are really loving good and they had a hell of a match, and the last five minutes in particular were just fantastic.

Pylons posted:

Nth this

Also:

HM: Trent Beretta vs. Eddie Kingston
HM: Bryan Keith & Komander vs. The Undisputed Kingdom (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett)

Yo I'm here too

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Swerve Strickland vs. Hangman Adam Page - AEW Dynamite 2/7
HM: Team CMLL (Hechicero, Mascara Dorada, & Volador Jr.) vs. Blackpool Combat Club (Moxley, Danielson & Claudio) - AEW Dynamite 2/7
MOTYC: Ricky Starks & Big Bill (C) vs. Sting & Darby Allin for the AEW Tag Title - AEW Dynamite 2/7

AEW is... good!

Yeah gonna have to nth this.

We're so blessed