Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Hoodslam I Still Know What You Did Last Hoodslam - 1/5/2024

HM
Dark Sheik vs Mansoor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
MOTYC: Mance Warner vs Effy Strap Match - GCW Ashes to Ashes 3/9/2024

A really great continuation on the story of Effy and Mance.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Defenestrategy posted:

Joey Janelas Spring Break 8 4/5/24

MOTYC: Matt Cardonia vs BLUE kanePAIN

If you dont agree you hate fun and should really look at yourself because obviously you need help.

amazing match

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Edward Mass posted:

From Josh Barnett's Bloodsport X, 4/4

MOTYC: Shayna Baszler vs. Masha Slamovich
HM: Marina Shaffir vs. Lindsay Snow

Almost forgot to nominate these.

nth

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Deathlove posted:

MOTYC The Clusterfuck, Joey Janela's Spring Break 8: 2: Clusterfuck Forever, 2024-04-07 and 2024-04-08

Is this what you do, Joey? This is what I do, Phil.

Nth

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Stephanie Vaquer (C) vs. AZM for the NJPW Strong Openweight Women's Title - NJPW Windy City Riot 4/12
Really great showcase for both ladies, with a great aftermath that has me excited for what comes next.

MOTYC: Shota Umino vs. Scapegoat Jack Perry - NJPW Windy City Riot 4/12
The match was VERY well worked but this was elevated by the absolutely electric atmosphere in the Chicago crowd, and Perry (and Shota!) playing into that so effectively to make this more than the sum of its parts.

HM: Mustafa Ali vs. Hiromu Takahashi - NJPW Windy City Riot 4/12
This was a ton of fun (you HAVE to see Daryl Jr's new look) with things taking a step up in intensity for the last few minutes.

HM: Tetsuya Naito (C) vs. Jon Moxley for the IWGP World Heavyweight Title - NJPW Windy City Riot 4/12
I really, really, really liked this match. Others might not. I did!

Nth to these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
WMOTYC: Blake Christian vs Danhausen - Rather You than Me 5/3/2024 pre-Dusty finish

Somewhat boring match with an atrocious finish.

MOTYC: Blake Christian vs Danhausen - Rather You than Me 5/3/2024 post-Dusty finish

Lol, lmao, etc.