Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

MOTYC: Zack Sabre Jr.(c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi for the New Japan Television Title - NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 18 1/4
I love ZSJ so much he's always a MOTYC for me especially at the dome and this didn't disappoint.

MOTYC: Will Ospreay (C) vs. Jon Moxley vs. David Finlay for the IWGP Global Championship - NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 18 1/4 really great entrances from everyone. Right level of outside fuckery for a gaijin match at the dome. This really brought me round on Finlay. We even got a glimpse of a MOX v Ospreay singles match, something I'm sure we'll get in AEW.

HM: Bryan Danielson vs. Kazuchika Okada - NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 18 1/4
Really really loved this but felt cut short to me. This is just my expectations but I was wanting a 40 min-hour Tokyo dome clinic but this brought it down imo as I was just getting really into it and then it was over. I preferred the AEW match. Hopefully they run it again at ALL IN.

MOTYC: SANADA (C) vs. Tetsuya Naito for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship - NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 18 1/4
Two guys I've always just /liked/ but tonight they really clicked for me. Great chemistry, good story and I got my 40 min+ epic with finisher spamming at the end. I love it. Excited for the future hopefully EVIL is not involved.
Edit: this was not over 40 mins. Hmm. This was a fast paced WK!!

Kaveman fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jan 5, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

MOTYC: Bryan Danielson vs. Hechicero - AEW Collision 2/3

They need to run this back again at a CMLL PPV. Could see there was a bit of confusion, a rematch should iron that out.

Hechicero, amazing presentation and entrance and his style is brutal I love this guy.