Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Inspiration January 6th
MOTYC
Mizuki vs Rika Tatsumi vs Kamiyu vs Miu Watanabe vs Shoko Nakajima - #1 Contender Battle Royal
- Nobody does battle royals like TJPW does them. This was absolutely fantastic work by everyone involved, especially considering Maki Itoh got pulled on short notice and any plans involving her had to change right quick

HM
Pom Harajuku vs Kuishinbo Kamen
- The fuckin bits on display here :laffo:

Masha Slamovich vs Max the Impalers
- A true monster battle made all the more intense by Namba's increasingly frantic shouting for fans to get out of the way

What a fun little show, the Shinjuku FACE crowd were loving every minute of it

nth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Max Heart Tag Tournament Night 3 January 27th
HM
Hyper Misao vs Pom Harajuku
- I spent half this match thinking it had completely different rules than it did, and i'm okay with that.

Shinken Kusho (Moka Miyamoto and Juria Nagano) vs Daisy Monkey (Arisu Endo and Suzume)
- They tore my heart out of my chest, broke my back and made me humble

DayDream (Miu Watanabe and Rika Tatsumi) vs Idol 2 Idol (Yuki Arai and Wakana Uehara)
- Hell yeah, my favourite Wakana match and up there with the best of Arai

TJPW is good

nth

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Maxxine was a model and I believe dancer brought in to manage the Maximum Male Models after LA Knight went back to being LA Knight (He started on the main roster as LA Knight and then was given the gimmick of Max Dupri). She was never a wrestler and never trained and it's insane that they're putting her on TV in that role. She's a pretty natural character but it's wild that they'd do this when so many others have to Go To NXT To Learn To Work Brother

Its the Fed signposting that things aren't different.