Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

NJPW The New Beginning February 11th
MOTYC
Zack Sabre Jr vs Bryan Danielson
- It's crazy, you watch Danielson and he's a master grappler but put him against ZSJ and you realise that Zack is on a complete other level, just ungody smooth transitions from the long mover

United Empire (Jeff Cobb, Francesco Akira, TJP, HENARE and Will Ospreay) vs War Dogs (Gabe Kidd, Drilla Moloney, David Finlay, Alex Coughlin and Clark Connors) - Steel Cage
- An fuckin insane spectacle, if you only tuned in for Zack and Bryan watch this poo poo as well. Drags quite a bit in the last ten minutes but the stuff before that was fantastic

HM
Kazuchika Okada vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
- Far from their best match but no less emotional, it really hit me after the bell that a rivalry that has been going my entire time watching New Japan is over

Nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

NJPW New Japan Cup March 10th
MOTYC
Yota Tsuji vs Jeff Cobb
- BEEEEEEEF, really brough the mood back after the bullshit in the previous match

Nth

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Hirooki Goto vs. Yota Tsuji in the New Japan Cup Final - New Japan Cup 3/20

An excellent ending to a very good match, helped by the fact that I was desperately pleading for both guys to somehow win and apparently so was the crowd!

MOTYC for me

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Burn Down Canberra posted:

New japan road to sakura genesis 3/4

HM : ishii/kushida/knight v newman/tjp/akira

Nth. Best thing on the show.