Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
MOTYC: Taiji Ishimori (c) vs. Great O-Khan in a Ring Fit Match for the KOPW Provisional Title - NJPW New Beginning in Nagoya, 2024/01/20
Now this. This is pro wrestling at its finest. The psychology and selling in this match is unreal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
MOTYC: Hiromu Takahashi vs DOUKI, NJPW The New Beginning in Sapporo, 2024/02/24

Holy poo poo

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
2024/03/30
AJPW Dream Power Series 2024
Rising HAYATO (c) vs MUSASHI for the World Junior Heavyweight Championship

More people need to see MUSASHI, he's awesome.

Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs Yuma Anzai for the Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship
A huge beating lol

edit: these are HMs lol

Lily Catts fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Apr 2, 2024

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
2024/04/11
NOAH Star Navigation
HM: Alpha Wolf vs Alejandro vs Ninja Mack

Fun junior 3-way.

HM: Kaito Kiyomiya vs Kenoh
Grudge match featuring a very motivated Kaito

2024/04/07
DDT April Fool
MOTYC: Chihiro Hashimoto vs Shinya Aoki

Everyone watch this match. A strong argument for intergender wrestling, and REAL GRAPS

Lily Catts fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Apr 13, 2024

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Dimebags Brain posted:

Dragongate Dead or Alive 2024, 5/5

HM: Strong Machine J vs. U-T

MOTYC: Open the Twin Gate Championship - Kaito Kiyomiya & Alejandro (c) vs. Team No Hug (Naruki Doi & Dragon Kid)
Crowd was on fire for this match, and Doi and Dragon Kid are on a hell of a run with this current team.

MOTYC: 5-Way Steel Cage Survival - Jacky "Funky" Kamei vs. HYO vs. Kzy vs. Jason Lee vs. Shun Skywalker
High drama and masterful storytelling. Some of the most homoerotic poo poo DG has done in a while. Great stuff.

Nth to all of these

Loved the bit where Doi and Kaito traded Bakatare Sliding Kicks and Modified Shining Wizards