Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

A Fancy Hat posted:

AEW Collision 1/13/23

HM: Deonna Purazzo vs. Red Velvet
HM: JD Drake vs. 'Hangman' Adam Page
MOTY: House of Black vs FTR and Daniel Garcia

AEW Battle of the Belts IX, 1/13/23

MOTY Big Bill and Ricky Starks vs Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara, AEW Tag Team Championship Street Fight

Nthing these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Adam Copeland vs. Minoru Suzuki - AEW Dynamite 1/24

A match I could have never dreamed happening, and it was drat good!

I agree! And I want another but this time they hit each other for twice as long :sickos:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Maxwell Lord posted:

MOTYC: Bryan Danielson vs Yuji Nagata, AEW Collision 1/27

Incredible

Yeah it was as expected amazing

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Hell yeah, 2nd, that was glorious.

Nth, holy poo poo what a match

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Edward Mass posted:

MOTYC: Josh Alexander vs. Will Ospreay, TNA Impact 1/18

Just watched this and yeah nth. Josh Alexander rules so much. That finishing sequence was fantastic

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

A Fancy Hat posted:

Nth but with a boost for Eddie v Bryan. Loved this episode.

Nthing these. What a wonderful show.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Maxxine was a model and I believe dancer brought in to manage the Maximum Male Models after LA Knight went back to being LA Knight (He started on the main roster as LA Knight and then was given the gimmick of Max Dupri). She was never a wrestler and never trained and it's insane that they're putting her on TV in that role. She's a pretty natural character but it's wild that they'd do this when so many others have to Go To NXT To Learn To Work Brother

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nthing MOTYC status for Hobbs vs. Guevara. Tons of clever, creative spots that were all executed flawlessly and fantastic flow throughout. Hot crowd, too. An amazing showcase for both men and the finish was fantastic.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

HM
2/24/24

TJPW Beat Power '24
Daisy Monkey (Arisu Endo & Suzume) & Miu Watanabe vs. Yuki Aino, Miyu Yamashita, & Ryo Mizunami

I really wasn't expecting this match to build how it did, and not only was it a great fun party match with some absolutely amazing spots (Miu is strong :stare: And the Ryo Mizunami triple chop spot was a delight), it slowly-but-surely formed itself around the central story of Suzume being unkillable and made for some really captivating stuff. Well worth a watch. Also, Ryo Mizunami really is the coolest wrestler ever.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

AEW Dynamite 4/10

MOTYC: Adam Copeland vs Penta 0M

Maybe Cope's most impressive performance yet. He's had better matches but he was doing poo poo I never expected in this one.

Nthing this. The apron powerslam and taking the Code Red were both insane. It was a match that was really excellently put-together. Like, you could study this one. It even had a funny "spear the manager" spot, always a good time!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

My nominations for AEW Dynasty:

HM: Roderick Strong (C) vs. Kyle O'Reilly for the AEW International Title - AEW Dynasty 4/21
HM: Timeless Toni Storm (C) vs. Thunder Rosa for the AEW Women's Title - AEW Dynasty 4/21
HM: Matthew & Nicholas Jackson vs. FTR in a Ladder Match for the AEW Tag Titles - AEW Dynasty 4/21
HM: Samoa Joe (C) vs. Swerve Strickland for the AEW Title - AEW Dynasty 4/21

And the following ones don't need the numbers, but I'll nominate them anyway!

MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada (C) vs. PAC for the AEW Continental Title - AEW Dynasty 4/21
Okada is an absolutely loving amazing hell, holy poo poo. The Rainmaker Pose fakeout was incredible. Also holy poo poo PAC is so good!

HM: Adam Copeland, Eddie Kingston & Mark Briscoe vs. The House of Black - AEW Dynasty 4/21
This was just really, really good!

MOTYC: Bryan Danielson vs. Will Ospreay - AEW Dynasty 4/21
Holy poo poo.

Dynasty was an amazing PPV!

Quoting this to agree with all these picks. It's ridiculous how many of these HMs would have been easy MOTN on any other show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Pylons posted:

AEW Dynamite 5/8

HM: Orange Cassidy vs. Trent Beretta
MOTYC: Adam Copeland vs. Brody King

Agreeing with Pylons