Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

algebra testes posted:

HM - Shingo v Tama WK18

Nth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Aesculus posted:

MOTYC Bryan Danielson VS Kazuchika Okada, NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 18 1.4

Nth.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

HM: SANADA (C) vs. Tetsuya Naito for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship - NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 18 1/4
It suffered from having to follow Danielson/Okada, and I know that some people were feeling less than enthusiastic about this as a main event, but I dig both guys and I like the storyline of former stablemates who had a mostly amicable parting but now are competing for the top spot in the company. Match built really well and had a fantastic finish, helped by a very, very, very hot crowd.

Nth

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
MOTYC: Gabe Kidd vs Henare - Road to New Beginning 2/4

A match (and show) that was not on my radar, but I saw a recommendation for this match and I'm glad I did. Both men can be hit or miss, but they shine against the right opponents, and oh boy did they shine here. This was a brawl with the intensity of a G1 match.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Pylons posted:

AEW Dynamite 2/7

MOTY: Swerve Strickland vs. 'Hangman' Adam Page

Unnecessary nth.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Aesculus posted:

MOTYC: Zack Sabre Jr vs Bryan Danielson, NJPW New Beginning in Osaka, February 11th

technical wrestling

Nth.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

WMOTYC: El Desperado (C) vs. SHO for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title - NJPW The New Beginning in Sapporo 2/23
El Desperado is one of the best wrestlers on the planet. This match sucked.

Nth.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Mayu Iwatani (C) vs. Mina Shirakawa for the IWGP Women's Title - NJPW The New Beginning in Sapporo 2/23
Match of the night. The crowd basically had no idea who either of them were and by the end of the match they were fully into everything, and the ending was really, really good.

Nth.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

MOTYC Revolution Pro High Stakes (18/02): Michael Oku (c) vs Will Ospreay for the Undisputed British Heavyweight Title

If you remember how much people gushed about their match two years ago, this match surpassed it in every way. Oku is a lot more mature as a performer. Amira is legit a top 5 manager/valet. Ospreay is one of the best wrestlers of the 21st century. RevPro's technical production still isn't the best but they really made this feel like a Big Fight with how both wrestlers were presented. Combine that with a white-hot crowd that refused to calm down for even a second. I thought it might be "seeing it live" bias so I watched the VOD and it was just as good.

Nth. Michael Oku is really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Pylons posted:

AEW Dynamite 3/6
MOTYC: Kyle Fletcher vs. Will Ospreay

Nth.