Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Dimebags Brain posted:

Dragongate Masaaki Mochizuki 30th Anniversary at Korakuen Hall, 1/10

HM: New Year Special 10-Man Tag Match - YAMATO, Dragon Kid, B×B Hulk, Kzy, and Naruki Doi vs. Madoka Kikuta, Dragon Dia, Kota Minoura, Ben-K, and Strong Machine J

MOTYC: Masaaki Mochizuki 30th Anniversary Special Singles Match - Masaaki Mochizuki vs. Shingo Takagi

Must-watch match imo, favorite one I've seen this year. Mochizuki is 54 years old.
Nth to both. Mocchy hitting apron quebradas at his age is unreal, and the strikes were sick. I was saying Danielson/Okada was going to be tough to beat but I think I liked this one more. And the 10-man is a classic DG multiman sprint, which they seem to be bringing back a lot more lately.

Also HM from the same show:
Open the Owarai Gate Championship: Lingerie MutoŠ vs Don Fujii
Fun as hell and had me cackling throughout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU