Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

I live in a big city, and yet I make a strange exaggerated pose every time I get bumped into, almost as if I've never been bumped into before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
We haven't had any bread since the town's baker was kidnapped by kobolds.

Those kobolds are causing a lot of trouble around here.

Kobold costume? No, those are just some leather scraps I was taking to the incinerator.

Ass-penny

hey, I know we just met, but did you want to put your life in peril fighting my enemies in exchange for some vague promises that I'll make it worth your time? me? I'm going to put my feet up on this table and drink another mojito. good luck! *sluuuurp*

google THIS

Wolves have been a big problem in this village, possibly because there's no protective barrier around the village itself except trees, our livestock enclosures have no gates, and we like to aimlessly wander outdoors at all hours, day or night

Finger Prince

'you're surprised to see a goblin in here?' what the gently caress is that supposed to mean? What, goblins can't casually have a drink in a human establishment? Goblins can't be productive members of a multicultural society? The only good goblin is a dead goblin, you loving racist piece of poo poo? 'ohh I didn't mean...' yeah you know exactly what you meant. Jog on before I call the watch and report a hate crime.

nut

I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

I bought a cheese wheel down at the market the other day.

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Ass-penny

can you follow me to the other side of town to make sure I don't get mugged? I walk at a speed that is faster than your walking speed and slower than your running speed :q:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

google THIS

I bet if I had 50 [RAT TAILS] no one would like me, because that would be disgusting.

Eww, get away from me! What ARE those? What "quest?" I was thinking out loud, you creep!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i can't really pay you per se but i can guarantee you'll get a lot of experience

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Buttchocks

You will need a shovel to dig in the graveyard. Would you like to buy a shovel for 10 coins?

Wow, you bought 5 shovels! I have a special item for sale now. Meet me here in the graveyard tonight.

Good evening! I'm actually a skeleton in a trenchcoat. This shovel costs 1,000 bones. If you buy it, I'll throw in one of my enchanted ribs that can pick any lock, but only once.

Ass-penny

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i can't really pay you per se but i can guarantee you'll get a lot of experience

:pusheen:

Helluva

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Artist Simulator

Finger Prince

*stands in the doorway of a shop you want to go in, completely oblivious to your desire to enter*

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

* is a dallas cowboys fan*

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Ass-penny

stay a while and listen!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
you've the smell of the sewer on ye!

Buttchocks

Do you have any unfinished business on this planet before we lift off?

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
Wolves in town? Bandit attacks? What is this kingdom coming to?...

canyoneer

That iron sword you just bought from me used to be worth 85 gold, but now that you've touched it I can only buy it back for like, 6 gold.

canyoneer

If you don't have enough for the bundle of arrows I'm selling, you can go mow some lawns to find more money or perhaps other bundles of arrrows

google THIS

Oh no, we don't accept money at this shop, only green coins or diamonds or alchemy ingredients or some poo poo.

No, they're not exchangeable for gold or anything else besides the goods I sell at this exact shop.

No, I have no idea what I'm going to do with them either.

Yes, opening this shop probably wasn't a very good financial decision.

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

I need ten of THIS particular monster part from THIS particular location!

What’s that? You already have what I need?

I don’t trust you, get out there and do it again.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
what i really need is a bear head. no, not from those bears. the bear i want has a head!

RavenousScoot

hmm yes that's a quality item you're offering, best I can do is:

*rips a scroll into quarters and puts one on the table*

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Buttchocks

I feel strange...Did anyone else notice the well tastes odd lately?

google THIS

*cowers and whimpers slightly, but doesn't take a single step, in response to an active shooter*

google THIS fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jan 11, 2024

ToastGhost

20% cooler
you look like a real sharpshooter sir

that's twice you've shot me!

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...
ow!
*reputation has decreased by 10"
cut that out!
I'm warning you!

Buttchocks

Oh Ho! That was a close race! Looks like you didn't win though. You can try to win the next race if you like.

Ass-penny

how about you take your cousin bowling??

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Visions of Valerie posted:

ow!
cut that out!
I'm warning you!

Hey! Thanks!
*reputation increased by 10*
Oh, nice! Just what I wanted!
*reputation increased to maximum*

Farecoal

There he go

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Akratic Method

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Hail, good heroes! Need some weaponry to face the great evil that threatens us all?

...what? gently caress no, of course I'm not giving it to you. 8,000g a pop, idiots.

Helluva

rear end-penny posted:

stay a while and listen!

Buttchocks

That evil curse has troubled our kingdom for many, many dynasties. Are you certain you wish to know the entire history of our kingdom now? Better grab a snack and cycle your fluids before I start. Ok, ready? (Y/N)

Finger Prince

All these burned books, broken furniture, and embalming tools? Yeah I don't know, they were left behind by the last cave tenant and I haven't gotten around to chucking them out.

Finger Prince

Image is important! Looks maketh the man, or something like that. That's why it's important to keep your feral bandit rags and furs crispy pressed. You wouldn't want some adventurer rocking up, intent on slaughtering us, only to decide it isn't worth it when he sees the state of our clothing! To that end, I have placed clothes irons in every wardrobe in this hideout. I expect you to use them! If you don't know how, Thuggir will show you. I've cleaned most of the viscera off that rough stone slab, you can use that as an ironing board. Next time I speak to you I expect to see creases so sharp I can fillet a slaughterfish with them!

RavenousScoot

It'd sure be a big help if you could retrieve my family heirloom vase. I was planning to put some hearts or arrows in it.

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

RavenousScoot posted:

It'd sure be a big help if you could retrieve my family heirloom vase. I was planning to put some hearts or arrows in it.

-----SOME TIME LATER----
Thanks! Yeah, just put it in that corner there...no wait what are you doing?! NO!!!!

Why do you adventurers keep smashing my stuff?!