Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RavenousScoot

Rags to Liches posted:

-----SOME TIME LATER----
Thanks! Yeah, just put it in that corner there...no wait what are you doing?! NO!!!!

Why do you adventurers keep smashing my stuff?!

a quest to replace the vase another adventurer smashed earlier

an entire game where you get to places after the real hero and have to fix all the stuff they hosed up

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Look, this might be the only time *you've* come through this town and accidentally whacked one of us townsfolk in pursuit of a villainous rat or whathaveyou, but if you lived here you'd realize you're just the zillonth hero today that's done that. So you can understand why everyone in town suddenly becomes aggressive and the guards try to drag you off to prison. And deep down I think you do understand, because "Oops, sorry mate!" isn't even in your dialog options.

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...
Are you certain that you're ready to leave this area? You will not be able to return. Do not ask me how I know this.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
*cough* *cough* I really need that medicine soon...

Helluva

Even though the world is infested with gut eating demons, you still need to pay for that sword!

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Buttchocks posted:

*cough* *cough* I really need that medicine soon...

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

RavenousScoot posted:

a quest to replace the vase another adventurer smashed earlier

an entire game where you get to places after the real hero and have to fix all the stuff they hosed up

Instead of the Hero's Journey it's the Repairman's Journey.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
*gets stabbed in the neck 8 times in a row, falls to knees panting*
"phew! good sparring, kid. come back to the arena sometime to learn new skills"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i'm the only bachelor in the village and i am too embarrassed to declare my love for the only other girl in the village. will you deliver this anonymous love note to her?

google THIS

Yes, at this inn all guests sleep in the same communal bedroom with like eight single beds. This is normal.

However, I cannot stress enough that despite our current vacancies, all four of you must share the same bed.

Buttchocks

I can't find my account password. Have you seen a post-it note lying around?

RavenousScoot

Buttchocks posted:

I can't find my account password. Have you seen a post-it note lying around?

it's on their back, but if they feel it removed they freak out, so you have to swap it with a kick me sign while they're sleeping

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Finger Prince

*standing guard outside of a flag-locked building*
*gang of heavily armed murder hobos rocks up, demanding entry*
"nobody gets in without the boss's say-so, and the boss ain't here, so scram!"
*they turn around and walk away*
*a little pee sneaks out*
"Holy poo poo I can't believe that worked. "

Farmer Crack-Ass

this is me posting irl
gordon r freeman clubbed me in the ehad. c can't rememebr my kids na ems now. the lawyers ssaid i might ahhve a case but then

google THIS

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

gordon r freeman clubbed me in the ehad. c can't rememebr my kids na ems now. the lawyers ssaid i might ahhve a case but then

Turns out short term memory loss is the real reason the scientists are so repetitive

"Ah, Gordon, it's good to see you!"

*CLONG*

"...Ah, Gordon, it's good to see you!"

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no
I used to be a real blacksmith. Worked hard at slowly crafting custom gear every day. Learned a lot. People liked my gear.

Then this fuckin' dude rolls into town and every morning he goes out the gate and comes back to my shop in the evening and drops a dozen pieces of chain mail, fourteen swords, nine daggers, and somehow five war hammers. Asks for like two gold per piece. What am I gonna say?

I clean them up, sharpen a few edges, and make bank.

Finger Prince

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

I used to be a real blacksmith. Worked hard at slowly crafting custom gear every day. Learned a lot. People liked my gear.

Then this fuckin' dude rolls into town and every morning he goes out the gate and comes back to my shop in the evening and drops a dozen pieces of chain mail, fourteen swords, nine daggers, and somehow five war hammers. Asks for like two gold per piece. What am I gonna say?

I clean them up, sharpen a few edges, and make bank.

So I says to him, "best I can do is 10 gold, mate". And d'you know what? He doesn't even blink an eye, doesn't try to bargain, nuffin. So I takes the gear, slide him the coins, and, looking him dead in the eye, write one-hundred-forty GP on it and put it into the display case.
And, that's not even the best part! He says to me, like nothing just transpired, "I'll take one of them breastplates" and hands over 140 gold! Looks at it, says something like "gently caress! loving controls!" and then he asks me what I'll give him for it.
Absolute loving nutter.
I gave him 10 gold for it, of course!

Finger Prince

Finger Prince posted:

So I says to him, "best I can do is 10 gold, mate". And d'you know what? He doesn't even blink an eye, doesn't try to bargain, nuffin. So I takes the gear, slide him the coins, and, looking him dead in the eye, write one-hundred-forty GP on it and put it into the display case.
And, that's not even the best part! He says to me, like nothing just transpired, "I'll take one of them breastplates" and hands over 140 gold! Looks at it, says something like "gently caress! loving controls!" and then he asks me what I'll give him for it.
Absolute loving nutter.
I gave him 10 gold for it, of course!

Big bloke? Massive horned helmet, wearing what can best be described as fetish wear?

He's been trying to jump onto the roof of my shop for the past hour. Hasn't managed it yet. Keeps trying though. Haven't bothered to call the guard, because I'm kind of curious to see if he makes it. Don't know what he'll do if he's ever successful. Nowt but bird shite up there.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

What was that noise?
Must have been the wind

Have you ever eaten at Dunkers Diner? Best chow in the Citadel.

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Finger Prince posted:

Big bloke? Massive horned helmet, wearing what can best be described as fetish wear?

He's been trying to jump onto the roof of my shop for the past hour. Hasn't managed it yet. Keeps trying though. Haven't bothered to call the guard, because I'm kind of curious to see if he makes it. Don't know what he'll do if he's ever successful. Nowt but bird shite up there.

Oh that guy? Yeah, saw him trying to swing an axe way too heavy for him and fell flat on his rear end. Can’t believe this is our Dragonborn.

We’re doomed.

Buttchocks

Oh no, I left that important document file on top of the snack machine yesterday!

I tried to get to the snack machine, but maintenance still hasn't taken care of those loose power cables blocking the hallway.

The water cooler spilled and now there's water all over the hallway floor.

The creature is loose in the building! I think it ate the security guards. Bullets don't seem to hurt it at all. What will we do???

The snack machine is out of corn crisps!? What a day!

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Buttchocks posted:

Oh no, I left that important document file on top of the snack machine yesterday!

I tried to get to the snack machine, but maintenance still hasn't taken care of those loose power cables blocking the hallway.

The water cooler spilled and now there's water all over the hallway floor.

The creature is loose in the building! I think it ate the security guards. Bullets don't seem to hurt it at all. What will we do???

The snack machine is out of corn crisps!? What a day!

Oh great, and now the lights are flickering! Can't believe this!

baka of lathspell

says 'je ne comprende pas' in some obscure dialect

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

ToastGhost

20% cooler
*sings a song about plowing whores*

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Why does this guy keep giving me all of his rusted bits of goblin armor? I'm a baker...

Better still, why am I accepting and paying for them?

My wife is going to kill me...

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
hmm, i could move this boulder if i had some WEED.

now,

where did I leave it?

hmm, i could move this boulder if i had some WEED.

now,

where did I leave it?

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Ass-penny

*calmly reminding the adventurers that Dave is the guy to talk to if they need a new sword, even though they have been going to Dave for months, and they have never stopped and spoken to me even once*

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

You can’t eat that!