Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Viego is a poo poo sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

el dingo posted:

Zeus gets 4v1 dove, immediately TPs back thinking surely they will not just dive me again

Especially when they never left lol

Seems like T1 gave ESP a lot more respect in that series than they deserved.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

perhaps to no one's great surprise, the VCS team that got piecemeal assembled out of anyone even vaguely involved in the VCS who wasn't knee-deep in corruption isn't going so well

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I have no idea why LEC teams are importing Korean players. Canna is somewhat acceptable because top is a loving black hole in EU, but importing KR challenger players over ERLs should be illegal.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Because of all the dumb idiots in League, LEC managers rank near the top

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Firebert posted:

I have no idea why LEC teams are importing Korean players. Canna is somewhat acceptable because top is a loving black hole in EU, but importing KR challenger players over ERLs should be illegal.

probably a combination of an outdated perception of korean players as having superior gaming genetics and the ability to offer a lower salary to a KR challenger who's desperate to break into the scene and can be more easily made to heel in a foreign environment

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
T1 vs FlyQuest and it is going as well for Fly as expected

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
OMG fly got beat in 17:32

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Flyquest confirmed 30 seconds harder to beat than Mad Lions.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

why is it T1 over GenG anyway?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

CODChimera posted:

why is it T1 over GenG anyway?

The team that loses the LCK final is the LCK second seed.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
You know they are having a bad game when the casters are wondering if T1 can beat them and break the time record.

lol
"If you have children don't let them watch"

Raged fucked around with this message at 10:06 on May 3, 2024

hit button
Mar 18, 2012

The crowd noises are great, just a whole stadium groaning in sympathy.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I am once again asking pro teams to stop playing lethality Varus.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
That was the fastest Internation Bo3.

Congrats LCS

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

njsykora posted:

The team that loses the LCK final is the LCK second seed.

oh nice

i assume FNC are toast here, probably not as extreme as the previous series but yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Fnatic are absolutely toast but they're toast in a way that ends up looking sadder because they'll have a super fed Leblanc that ends up doing nothing of actual impact. Given he's nearly 2k gold up alone but hasn't even taken a tower while Top just keep pushing mid it seems already set.

E: lmao and Humanoid fails to kill the Nami and gives his shut down over to Jackey.

E2: lmao again Tien is reading Humanoid like a book.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 11:08 on May 3, 2024