Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
The real winner of this season of CDR was the Golden Beaver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
At this point if a queen doesn’t have a win, they’re going to be just slowly eliminated.

As much as I like Dawn, she’s not getting into the final this season. I also assume because Dawn was doing a real-life person who is from a litigious group of jerks, they avoided showing much of her to avoid lawsuits.

So, it’s pretty much Plane, Sapphira, Nymphia and then either Plasma or Q. I imagine they’ll push Q before cutting her at 5.

Meanwhile on UK vs the World, I love Hannah Conda and wish she was doing better. I’m rooting for her and Tia. Grande Dame is fab, hope she can overcome the acting challenges.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I’m waiting on the supercut from this season every time Nymphia mentions bananas/yellow.

As for AS9… the probably the least excited I’ve been for a cast.

I’d love to see International All Winners. Or just more International queens.