Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

car dance
May 12, 2010

Ben is actually an escaped polar bear, posing as a human.

Unlikely because Polar Bears do not know how to speak.
Also it does not make any sense.
The last few seasons of UK and Canada have made me feel like that: I don't remember who won, I don't remember rooting for anyone, and the finales are all "eh, any one of them could win and it's whatever to me".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

car dance
May 12, 2010

Ben is actually an escaped polar bear, posing as a human.

Unlikely because Polar Bears do not know how to speak.
Also it does not make any sense.
I'm not a fan of Jane at all. Typically I love villains but her antics show more patheticness than villany.

I know a lot of the drama is fake (the Bob and Maddy poo poo kills me, I love both of them) and a lot of it is squashed (I think about how Daya Betty truly hated Jasmine bc of how annoying she is, but then they got over it because obviously they're both just people and it felt like a natural annoyance // Isabelle Brooks vs Sugar/Spice where she realized that they actually are talented) but when I think about how Jane kept taking pot shots at Amanda for what felt like no reason, and every time Amanda swatted her down but she kept going... it just doesn't make sense to me.

I understand wanting to be a catty kind of "character" for your drag persona, but pick on people who are actually being annoying. Going "you're bad at your drag" is just not the read you want it to be, especially when it feels like punching down.

(The reality is that someone like Saphira would swat Jane down so quickly that her head would spin, and Jane knows this. She won't try to read anyone who she thinks would read her back well because she's actually pathetic, not a villain. If she was a real villain she would have straight up told everyone she voted with shade at the beginning, but instead she was terrified of them finding out. Her downfall is that she thought Amanda wouldn't be able to keep up with her, but the edit shows Amanda coming back with better every time, and the fans obviously see it and all love Amanda now. So...)

I don't watch Untucked so maybe Amanda really did something that I missed, but as just a show viewer, seeing Jane go for her neck for what feels like no reason, it makes it impossible for me to even enjoy Jane's drag.