Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Excited to be in from the start this season :dance:

Dawn is everything I would die for her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

curiousTerminal posted:

she bombs the mountain climbing in heels challenge

Ffs modern queens aren't even trying

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Nymphia's whole banana gimmick seems like it's going to get old before the season's done. Mhi'ya's giving underwhelming in challenges but killer at lip-syncs vibes. I'm still on Team Dawn.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I woulda put Dawn in third over Sapphira but dammmmmmmn Nymphia

Mirage did a really good recovery to salvage that look

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pan Dulce posted:

Riggamorris that Mhyia wasn’t bottom 2. Her looks were ALL poo poo, the yellow look covered her face, her Kim looks had her boobs floating around her neck, and her final look was also unflattering. She needs to pad more of synch more because she’s got hog body.

Ru: I think you sound timid
Mhyia: ...no...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Do the queens not all get told in advance what the lip sync song is gonna be so they can prep it? I always assumed they did but Mirage literally looked like she'd never heard it before

There is such a huge gulf in class between the top half and the bottom half it's ridiculous

Plasma's Babsfessional was loving gold

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Sapphira/Nymphia/Jane/Q are very clearly the top 4

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ru getting mad at the Cher hair being a decade out had strong boomer energy

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://twitter.com/joeynolfi/status/1752333084144361581

One of ussssssssss

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
US: Nymphia really needs the you're more than just a BBL (big banana lover) note

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
UKVW2 is very clearly going to be a runaway Marina stomping to victory and I'm here for it

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I love the Rusical episodes. No one really stood out as awful this week but the right queen went home imo. I woulda dumped Megami a few weeks back tbh, her drag feels really amateurish compared to most of the others. Like Jane wasn't wrong when she said her talent was literally just holding up cardboard.

Plasma loving ate like everyone knew she was gonna. Mother Sapphiria was fab. Q's runway look blew my mind but she really didn't do any choero lol

I loved Mhi'ya's lip sync even more than last week's. It's insane that she can be a total ball of nothing 95% of the time and then find this massive spark in super specific situations

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
UKVW: Can't really argue with Arantxa being bottom but man I'm sad to see her go. She was just really fun :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dawn told no lies, thank u for keeping it real

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Aww that was a really sweet lipsync :unsmith:

Sapphira's James Brown was #1 for me but Jane wasn't far behind - at this point she feels like a totally different person to the Jane of the first few eps. And it was cool seeing Mhiya put herself out there but I didn't really find her funny? The only humour was seeing her be so out there after being so quiet all season.

Dawn shoulda won the mini-challenge for her Nymphia read fight me

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dawn's right tho

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Lol I was fully prepared for all of Dawn's "I'm not going home bitches" to be setting up a hoisted petard

Mhiya needs to gently caress off if she can't even do a challenge without help

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kagon posted:

I don’t think that will happen here. other than snatch game, she’s almost always in the bottom. Coco proved that even if you can beat everyone in a lip sync, you’ll get sent home eventually. I don’t think she survives her next tile in the bottom unless the other queen pulls a Valentina

It's pretty telegraphed that Sapphira/Q/Nymphia/Jane is the final so I think Ru would be fine putting her over Morphine and Dawn

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pinwiz11 posted:

Here's my prediction: Plane gives M'hiya the immunity potion since next week is the last chance and it will piss off the other queens.

I've been expecting this move from her all season long

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I somehow have a bunch of neo-goth friends and Plane was the only one who actually got the aesthetic

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pan Dulce posted:

Also, all tea all shade, but some countries just can’t lip sync to the standard set by others. *cough*Down Under*cough*

It's not their fault, the songs play the other way round down there

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Lmao at the troll of making Plane use her immunity on a no one goes home episode

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Thank gently caress Mhiya's gone, jesus

I don't think anyone really knocked it out the park tonight but Q should have won for the slides and clips joke and her runway

Really hope Nymphia goes before the final, she's the only queen left I don't care for

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Tia and LGD are so drat cute :3:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I could see Dawn sneaking into the final over Q if she gets a duff challenge. I don't think it's likely but it's possible.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Aww, really happy for Tia. She upped her game so hard and her two performances tonight were such a delight :unsmith:

They so blatantly rigged it against Marina though. She destroyed Hannah in that lipsync

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I miss Luxx but more importantly I miss Luxx's 40 inches of real human hair

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Track record matters but only for potential finalists

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's worth watching just to see how amazing Marina Summers is

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

gandlethorpe posted:

Honestly, the could've kept her moves in and the decision would still be justified. Hannah did a better job of embodying the song

Nah Marina ate her up

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I was hard on Nymphia this season but that was a very deserved win. She peaked at the right time and delivered a couple of amazing performances at the end. Queen of Wind is some Lady Gaga poo poo, what a bop. And the boba moment, I'm obsessed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

big black turnout posted:

I just want a season that's Pangina and Pangina wins the crown she was cheated out of

This but Marina