Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
I don't like the hip and thigh cut-out thing that Dawn does all the time. It just bothers me for some reason.

edit: Nymphia, holy poo poo

Powerful Katrinka fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Mar 23, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

It was a slaughter, and I was seriously uncomfortable for Dawn. She was reduced to doing Q's backwards all-fours twerk. Girl, you've GOTTA know by now to wear something that lets you lip sync and wild out.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Nymphia is just adorable, and I love this look and presentation

I think Q and Luna are the bottom.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Can we talk about that tucking lesson Nymphia and Morphine held? I'm not familiar with the mechanics of tucking, but I feel like that's not how it's done. Especially Nymphia's technique, that's some next-level courtesan poo poo

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Like I said, I don't know how it works. I watched Pit Stop and Trixie described it as "Nymphia pulverized her genitals."

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Noise Machine posted:

Did one of the dancers mention something about a tucking pad? Can you just pad the poo poo outta that area if you are tucking-hesitant?

Nymphia suggested the newbies use tucking pads. There are kits and clothing to flatten the groin area

Edit: Wow, this lip sync is a disappointment. These bitches canNOT dance.

Powerful Katrinka fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Apr 6, 2024

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Having external genitalia sounds like a nightmare. You can get an ovarian torsion, but that's usually the result of a cyst or something, and not from moving too fast in the wrong way

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Noise Machine posted:

Part of me wonders if she just ran out of her A level outfits and had to reach towards the bottom of the barrel suitcase

I think it was just a result of the challenge. It was very vague, and nobody got really whimsical with it except Nymphia's fan nails. I was a little disappointed no one got silly and used mechanical fans. Fan blades on the boobs, or a couple of little fans people use at their desks mounted on the shoulders to create their own wind, or something. Maybe I'm expecting too much, though.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

I'm not a fan of Plane Jane, but I love that look

Edit: Plasma kind of impressed me. There's no winning against Morphine, so I didn't expect her to win, but I think she really put a lot of practice into her dancing between elimination and this.

Powerful Katrinka fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Apr 13, 2024

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Oh my God, Megami, I'm dying with the hand puppet rapping! That's exactly what my strategy would be against Morphine: flail and clown around to take away attention and make Ru laugh. It's pretty much the only way to win against someone like Morphine, and even that's a long shot, as we just saw.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

I've read some rumors that the winner is going to be Nymphia this season. I don't know how accurate that is, though. Personally I think Sapphira should win. She's the total package: she lip syncs, she flips, she's funny as hell--she got robbed on Snatch Game--she's creative, and the bitch can sew. I feel like you could surprise Sapphira with a last-minute gig as a performer and host, and she would nail it without breaking a sweat. A lot of that comes from age and experience: Nymphia is going to be unstoppable once she loosens up and gets more comfortable with herself and with being silly, and Jane will probably outgrow the snarky baby-bitch nastiness that a lot of girls have in their twenties. (Jane is my least favorite queen, I know she's trolling but that doesn't make her any more funny or likable. Burger Fingers was probably the least funny thing I've ever seen.) Sapphira is just on another level when it comes to being a stage presence and personality compared to the other two.

Edit: Mirage is the perfect name, I keep forgetting that she existed. Hershii made a bigger impression on me than Mirage.

Powerful Katrinka fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Apr 20, 2024

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Goddammit, Plane, I loving love it. Why you gotta be so difficult to love?

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Okay, I love everyone's red carpet look. The finalists look outstanding, I love that they went with a primary colors theme. Nymphia's dress is loving adorable as well as beautiful, her entrance was perfect.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

I'm satisfied with this ending. Mother Sapphira was crowned Miss Congeniality and won second, so she got some of the flowers she deserved. She's also performing opera this year at the Lincoln Center, she's going to do just fine. I'm looking forward to her turn on All Stars.

Nymphia turned it the gently caress UP for that lip sync! I'm so glad she went with balloons and not butterflies for that reveal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

gandlethorpe posted:

Super cute shirt just went up on Nymphia's merch shop with cartoon renditions of all her looks. Already ordered one cause who knows how long those supplies will last.

Oh my gosh, that shirt is super cute! All the merch is. Did you see that the last Nymphia look is just him out of drag? Too adorable