Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I love a good catty villain with the goods to back it up. It makes the show more interesting! I hope Plane Jane goes far and I think embracing a villianous streak will help. However I think it's a poor strategy for actually winning because the general fandom will pitch a fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

My heart broke for Mirage :smith: I was so certain she was going to win the lip-sync until they started commenting on not knowing the words. And then I knew instantly it was over.

Plasma's win felt deserved, but wow so much woe is me drama over being "forced" into a part she was perfect for. Her reasoning for not wanting to do Streisand despite being a walking Streisand complete auto-biography was rather eye-rolling bizarre. Just like chill out a bit girl you're being too much.

Has Plasma ever explained her drag name? Always seemed like an odd choice for her shtick.

Have these girls likely seen the last All-Stars before they filmed this season? Not certain on the production time-lines. Plain Jane literally did exactly what Jimbo did in the previous RDR Live. Diet Jimbo is turning out to be a spot on description for her.

Team Nymphia all the way. She also did quite well as Barbara in the skit. Girl is mega-talented.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Fell off the wagon with the UK stuff. Did Tia have a glow up? She was very mid on her original season.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Nymphia is still my top girl but I've been low-key "underdog" rooting for Jane since the beginning too. Sapphira is also perfection. Nymphia looked hilarious as Goodall, too bad she wasn't able to properly capitalize on it. But her runway, my god.

Xunami and Morphine's lipsync :3:

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Flyinglemur posted:

Also has anyone ever done Ru on snatch game? Seems like a real easy way to make him laugh. Every time he asks a question all you have to do is respond back with some kind of crazy story about drugs and a club in the '70s and '80s and completely go off track before showing that you wrote down Lady Bunny for every answer. Anyway, that would make me laugh.

Ask Trixie how that went.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Okay Q's look didn't read as goth. It read as Juggalo.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I'm happy with the outcome of this episode. I didn't care all that much for Plasma compared to others and her 2 wins were problematic for my ideal top 4. I still like her and think she's very talented and hope to see her again on All-Stars. But I just don't understand why her drag name is Plasma and not something like Audrey II Heartburn. Kudos to her very professional attitude about it all.

I thoroughly enjoyed the lip-sync. At first I was like "Oh no, Mhi'ya's dress is a tight fit and going to sabotage her." and then loving ninja'ed across the runway and my jaw dropped. This is one I'll probably rewatch occasionally in the future. Where the hell is the vid of DiDa Ritz murdering the Princess on stage godsdammit?

Untucked is pretty good this week too. For as much poo poo as Plane talks, she can also take it which is refreshing to see a queen not defensively meltdown in the face of fair criticism. Nymphia's quick "Oh that would be a good storyline." had me howling. And Q fake giggling would make a great gif.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Yeah, it's got a Ru Paul's Celebrity Exclusive Drag Queen Petting Zoo vibe now, but eh it's a quick watch while eating lunch at my desk.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I can't forgive Sapphira for her first itty bitty titty boob plate-gate. And a Nymphia win has potential to upset China. So I'm team Plane Jane. It's time we finally had a villain win.

I love all 3 of them tbh and would be happy with any of them taking the crown. It's going to be an actually exciting finale because it could really go any which way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

So happy for Nymphia. Very satisfying season.