Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

I'm happy with the result. Venus was the only one left who excelled in all aspects of the competition. Everyone else was terrible when it came to comedy and acting challenges.

Also the track used for those final singles was horrible. You can really see the non union rinky dink production values sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

I really hope she doesn't suck up all the screen time when they're all together.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Do people think the first brick at Stonewall was thrown AT Stonewall?

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Yeah I'd have to go back to the previous untucked to pin down a timeline but by the start of the episode where they come in after the previous episode she's got a couple of makeup streaks from crying

It seemed like others had some subtle steaks as well

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Snatch game would be better if they all got a coaching session instead of the usual workroom visit. Let them workshop the characters with somebody who knows what they're doing.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

After heaping praise on Plane and Q, giving the win to Sapphira just seems like a move to stir up drama.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

blizzardvizard posted:

I actually thought Nymphia and Dawn had the best concept, but Sapphira and Plane were definitely the best duo of the night.

Next ep is the makeover challenge and I feel like there's just no way Morphine's going home on that. And I think Sapphira/Nymphia/Plane are a lock for the finale. I'm thinking Q might be the Loosey of the season.

They just gotta say she has no family resemblance or they look to much alike and she's gone.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Nihonniboku posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shorts?hQ0qVaSDxJU

People need to stop expecting to have personal interactions with famous people. Treat them like any other stranger. Just because you know who they are, it does not mean that you have a personal relationship.

Video unavailable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Nothing to see here

Normy fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Apr 13, 2024