Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Finally gonna get to see Bob & Monets live show / podcast taping tonight after being canceled and rescheduled like 5 times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

I'm not happy with the outcome, but also not not happy with it. I was rooting for Denim to take the crown, but it looked like producers were hell-bent on Nerah for the longest time and she kept getting more and more grating as the competition went on.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

You can tell mirage lives in la BC no way is she getting on a plane with those drag containers. It looks like a smaller version of whenever I move house and don't pay removalists so I can just stack them up on the bed of a ute

Eh it’s only like 4 hour drive, I’ve driven LA to Vegas and back in the same day once due to bad decisions