Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Today is a good day to save.

Holy FUUUUUUCK immunity is back?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Yeah Sapphira, Dawn and Mirage are my "I def wanna see where this goes" picks

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

My wife really likes Q, I really like Mirage. Personally I feel like if Mirage abides by Michelle's "clean it up" comment she could be a powerhouse, however I do recognize Q's craft with handmaking all of their looks.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

My wife just reminded me that Megami said she started drag as a cosplayer which... Suddenly gives a lot of context IMHO.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Shoehead posted:

I spent that whole number waiting for a Four Non Blondes reveal but alas, go vote I guess.

This raises another question, does Megami know that song is a meme?

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Maddy's latest episode with Aja is really funny. Aja seems like she's really comfortable and in a good place! Good for her.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2UUeJ9r2hm/?igsh=MWs1NXE3dDcyMXdu

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Chewbecca posted:

I thought the exact same thing re: Plane Jane. A true villain would look forward to that reveal but she turned so pathetic

Idk, I don't enjoy her shtick at all personally

Plane Jane not going full hog with villainy would be an incredible cop out

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Late to "the discord" but it's one thing for Geneva to not know Lindsey Graham. Did any of her teammates give her the rundown? I'm guessing not.

...did all of her teammates ALSO not know who Lindsey Graham is?!

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

holy poo poo Mhi'ya :stare:

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Remembered today apropos of nothing that Maddy morphosis played dad blues on the main stage in drag in front of Alicia Keys

When Maddy pulled out the Squier Stratocaster I felt like the cis-het male community was being truly represented on Drag Race

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

as a cis man married to a woman I've never felt more seen

Hell yeah brother :hfive:

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Maybe it was the two beers and the edibles but I enjoyed the Rusical this ep. Maybe they got a new writer for them

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Anyone else get the feeling that we're gonna have a Mhiya/Sapphira lip sync next week? I have a feeling Mhiya is gonna be over confident and Sapphira is gonna say something to the effect of "If I knew you were gonna act like this, I wouldn't have helped you"

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

...well that was unexpected

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Excuse me I just found out Mhi'ya is 35 and doing those flips while my wife and I limp around the house if we sleep incorrectly so I'm just gonna go walk in the woods, it's been fun y'all.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Their descriptions were both truly insane. It almost feels like Nymphia just described it extremely poorly, but Morphine :wtc:

I have never tucked but understand (roughly) the mechanics of it. When Morphine busted out the packing tape I let out a yelp.

Did one of the dancers mention something about a tucking pad? Can you just pad the poo poo outta that area if you are tucking-hesitant?

Noise Machine fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Apr 4, 2024

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

wow, what happened with Q? The look/dress was fine but compared to the level she was bringing since the beginning of the season it was a definite drop.

My wife commented that Plane Jane's breasts looked real. I said it was really nice for the producers to keep a plastic surgeon on hand for last minute implant surgery.

Thanks for the tucking info! I guess I'm just fixated on the idea of accidentally giving yourself testicular torsion but that's just part and parcel of the craft I guess.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Having external genitalia sounds like a nightmare. You can get an ovarian torsion, but that's usually the result of a cyst or something, and not from moving too fast in the wrong way

Yeah but there's also the trade off that we don't need to painfully shed lining every 28 days so, I think both end up getting the poo poo end of the stick in their own special ways.

Queer Grenadier posted:

Agreed on all. Had the same lasting thoughts and fears after watching lol

Part of me wonders if she just ran out of her A level outfits and had to reach towards the bottom of the barrel suitcase

Noise Machine fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Apr 7, 2024

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

That sound you hear is Megami's calendar being booked solid for the next calendar year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

IMHO Nymphia could have just walked into the workroom and Sasha Colby'd the whole thing. I'm happy that Sapphira and Plane are giving her a real run for her bananas