Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I don't know why I poop so much because as far as I know I don't have a butt. I took it off and didn't use it for several months then I needed cigarettes and I pawned it for $14.73 and got a few packs. Where, doctor or BYOB, is the poop even coming from now? I guess it doesn't matter, but I'd definitely not tell this to anyone other than my primary or the entire internet.

Bright Bart posted:

I have distinct memories of turning into a 40-foot yacht to take sightseers to the Toronto Islands before turning back and taking the ferry home.

I can't share this with others because if they ask if it was a dream I'd have to honestly answer no and if they ask if I really think it actually happened I'd have to honestly say I'm about 85% sure it did.

I'm 15% sure I saw this happen. the maths check out and it has to be real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

The only thing keeping me from singing baby shark in the shower is that I never shower

nesamdoom fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Feb 18, 2024