Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
...your doctor in private or all of BYOB and the internet at large right here in this thread?

I'll start:

I'm pretty sure one of my grandparents was a racehorse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

One time I smoked a pair of Air Jordans because I figured they'd get me super high and it worked but now whenever I see a pair of Nike shoes I'm reminded that I probably gave myself permanent lung damage.

Bright Bart

I plan to live forever, by getting a fake ID and a fake social insurance card so they cremate my body but declare someone else dead while I'll just be missing.

Bright Bart

A few years ago I put an adult toy up there and it was technically safe for insertion but I jammed the entire box inside including the instructions for getting it out. I've tried calling the manufacturer several times but the person on the other end just laughs uncontrollably and I can't make out what they're saying.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Jan 6, 2024

Bright Bart

I have distinct memories of turning into a 40-foot yacht to take sightseers to the Toronto Islands before turning back and taking the ferry home.

I can't share this with others because if they ask if it was a dream I'd have to honestly answer no and if they ask if I really think it actually happened I'd have to honestly say I'm about 85% sure it did.