Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
death crew forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

whats everyone's weekend plans. im going to be spending it with my wife, the metaverse

speng31b
May 8, 2010

HonorableTB posted:

Reinstate the thread separations

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Do the mods realize that in doing this, they've created a Voltron constructed out of brokebrained shitposters?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
so the start of his transformation was people wanting the democrats to not be poo poo, and the end was Russia invading Ukraine

now he's some sort of animal (dog?) gbs poster that jacks off to snuff

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al! posted:

whats everyone's weekend plans. im going to be spending it with my wife, the metaverse

gonna pick fights on reddit probably

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

aw frig aw dang it posted:

gonna pick fights on reddit probably

leave r/starwarsfeet alone

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Al! posted:

unpacking moving boxes, model stuff, dinner with family and board game group on Sunday

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Megamissen posted:

cspam posters saying "free croup" until it starts to inconvenience them personally

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i have requested ik powers to keep feedback out of this thread. pray that i do not request it further

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

unpacking moving boxes, model stuff, dinner with family and board game group on Sunday

about 6 months into my lease at my current place i finally freaked out and unpacked all of my remaining moving boxes of random poo poo that i just shoved in a closet. i assume youre doing more normal just after moving unpacking though

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

yes more normal. all the big stuff is done and stowed it's just boxes of books/videos and stuff that need going on shelves

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

bought a new vacuum. bagged canister, natch. cant wait to fire that bad boy up this weekend

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

bought a new vacuum. bagged canister, natch. cant wait to fire that bad boy up this weekend

hell yeah

i bought a fancy miele bagged canister vacuum a year or so ago to replace my dead shark navigator. easily worth it. bags just do work so much better than bagless and the knockoff replacements are cheap enough.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

lobster shirt posted:

i was looking for something else and found this extremely funny qcs post from 2018. broken brains...https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3873845

that is some of the most I-need-to-speak-to-your-manager energy I've ever seen

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Xaris posted:

i bought a fancy miele bagged canister vacuum a year or so ago to replace my dead shark navigator. easily worth it. bags just do work so much better than bagless and the knockoff replacements are cheap enough.

that's whats up. I got the kenmore for the pet attachment but otherwise I would have gotten the miele

Crusty Nutsack posted:

this is the guy who just failed his 9999th chance to post something other than snuff vids. only a ban though can't be too hard on the boy

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

this is the guy who just failed his 9999th chance to post something other than snuff vids. only a ban though can't be too hard on the boy

the funniest part of his arc was when the gbs war thread got closed, he came to post in cspam and after eating a few probes decided maybe the tankies weren't so bad after all only to immediate pivot hard back to wanting to kill all jeffreys tankies the moment the gbs thread reopened

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

speng31b posted:

the funniest part of his arc was when the gbs war thread got closed, he came to post in cspam and after eating a few probes decided maybe the tankies weren't so bad after all only to immediate pivot hard back to wanting to kill all jeffreys tankies the moment the gbs thread reopened

lol

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

aw frig aw dang it posted:

Dems Bad and Nothing Matters crews ftw

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

speng31b posted:

lmao

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

speng31b posted:

lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

posting in cspam can have a positive effect on the mind, but you gotta keep at it

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Crusty Nutsack posted:

QCS fuckin owns, always has, always will

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

QCS fuckin owns, always has, always will

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

nice gimmick hoot

- tristeham

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

tristeham posted:

nice gimmick hoot

- tristeham

The response to his sig in Doomsday Econ forced me to press the unlock button on my scroll wheel. That dude copy pasted so many lines nobody empty quoted it. Amazing work.

-kirb

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

tristeham posted:

nice gimmick hoot

- tristeham

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Hooteh.... Tristeh...... Kirbeeeeeeeh.....

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

speng31b posted:

The war threads have destroyed many brains. Powerful posting. Thankfully the peace threads are here to fix them

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yes sign your posts

-al

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The signatures are good but you need to post normally and possibly even well so that it's just the sig driving people nuts. If your post is poo poo and then you sign it you're not doing anything besides acting weird.

-Gum

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

i'm also going to be spending it with your wife

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you were not supposed to blab about our swinging

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

god the next time someone refers to themselves as poly im just going to call them a swinger, that was a better name anyway

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Al! posted:

god the next time someone refers to themselves as poly im just going to call them a swinger, that was a better name anyway

You'll get a ten minute rant about the conservative institution of marriage and it will be very funny

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
swinging is a thing boomers do, ewww no.

millennials poly like this

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al! posted:

you were not supposed to blab about our swinging

-tarzan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

You'll get a ten minute rant about the conservative institution of marriage and it will be very funny

I made that mistake once and I’ll never do that again.