Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Jose posted:

Americans having to do their own taxes is so bad

This is true. I am doing a company's taxes so they pay me money that I used to pay a company to do my taxes. That's how this economy works damnit! poo poo doesn't work if you do your own math problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Lpzie posted:

there's no way Americans, famously known for being liberal fascist idiots,can do taxes correctly.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lots of decent posts today. Proud of you

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i did chloroform with a chem major once

huffed it from a tube sock

it'd be a lot harder to knock someone out with the stuff than the movies suggest

Was it at least fun? Ether apparently rules and you can mix it with orange juice to drink instead of huffing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
you should just not pay your taxes, wait is that a felony to say that

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
It's a calm, peaceful 74 degrees in the evening. Have a nice Blackberry Lemonade Sparkling Water out by the pool while listening to the stream. Life's good

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol i just saw a car drive up onto a sidewalk for some reason, but the sidewalk is under construction with pieces of steel (i guess they would be installing something on it) jutting out. driver didn't see that and the steel got jammed into the undercarriage, trapping the car. dumbass!!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Al! posted:

you should just not pay your taxes, wait is that a felony to say that

Journalist student and now this? Al is a fed

selec
Sep 6, 2003

i was googling a local business reporter this morning because she was reporting on a story about a local rear end in a top hat real estate developer who has the same name as her, trying to figure out if this was what it looked like. she has a pinterest board called "kyrsten sinema fashion inspiration" and i just closed the tab because that poo poo is above my paygrade

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Jose posted:

Was it at least fun? Ether apparently rules and you can mix it with orange juice to drink instead of huffing

i roofied myself once recreationally and it was like, the best loving drunk feeling on earth.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hmmm

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i did chloroform with a chem major once

huffed it from a tube sock

it'd be a lot harder to knock someone out with the stuff than the movies suggest

selec posted:

i roofied myself once recreationally and it was like, the best loving drunk feeling on earth.

normalcy levels falling

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

We need to stop abusing chemicals natural or unnatural

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

it's not abuse if you're just curious

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

thinking about enjoying a beer tonight

selec
Sep 6, 2003

poo poo i wonder what weed feels like, time to find out

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

why did you have it selec

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

selec posted:

lol wtf

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

thinking about enjoying a beer tonight

Just one?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

chemical free since '93

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Vox Nihili posted:

normalcy levels falling

lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Went to the tenant advocate group they talked about how much they loving voting and Scott Pilgrim. Austistic guy spent the whole 2 hour meeting stomping around behind me mouth breathing and occasionally talking about wanting to punch landlords therefore he was the best person there

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

DaysBefore posted:

Went to the tenant advocate group they talked about how much they loving voting and Scott Pilgrim. Austistic guy spent the whole 2 hour meeting stomping around behind me mouth breathing and occasionally talking about wanting to punch landlords therefore he was the best person there

get that guy an account

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Chemicals are good and fun

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

get that guy an account

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jose posted:

ehhh it was ok, like stronger laughing gas

i didn't feel the need to do it again

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Vox Nihili posted:

get that guy an account

unironically this

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Congrats on meeting SHMM

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Jose posted:

Journalist student and now this? Al is a fed

yeah im a fed. im a fed up with all this BULLSHIT

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

get that guy an account

identify this guys already existing account

selec
Sep 6, 2003

roommate went on a big safari in africa, was having trouble sleeping, goes to pharmacy in kenya, gets a box of pills. they work amazing! she shares them with her boyfriend and his family, everybody getting great sleep. she brings the box home with her, is raving about how good they are, she pulls the box out, it's just fuckin' rohypnol. so i took a couple and chilled and kept audio logs and at one point in the night i stopped remembering things (the next day) but there were two or three logs after that point, mostly lucid, just very loosey goosey drunk sounding. i mostly just hung out with the neighbros and chilled and passed out on their couch.

selec has issued a correction as of 00:57 on Mar 29, 2024

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Ultra Carp
Rohyp to be square

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

Congrats on meeting SHMM

if it was me he would've said "masked"

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Why? You a vigilante?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

yeah singlehandedly fighting covid

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

It was defeated years ago my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

selec posted:

roommate went on a big safari in africa, was having trouble sleeping, goes to pharmacy in kenya, gets a box of pills. they work amazing! she shares them with her boyfriend and his family, everybody getting great sleep. she brings the box home with her, is raving about how good they are, she pulls the box out, it's just fuckin' rohypnol. so i took a couple and chilled and kept audio logs and at one point in the night i stopped remembering things (the next day) but there were two or three logs after that point, mostly lucid, just very loosey goosey drunk sounding. i mostly just hung out with the neighbros and chilled and passed out on their couch.

lol at the roommate passing out benzos to all her besties