Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

finding bones in my boneless Costco salmon... Apocalypse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Lpzie posted:

this is the tipping point

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Lpzie posted:

vaxxed?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Zodium posted:

yep. we're past peak salmon

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Falling for the profile link. Amazing. You never see it

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Lpzie posted:

Zodium posted:

bought some doritos and they were stale out of the bag

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DaysBefore posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lpzie posted:

finding pits in pitless dates ftl

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

DaysBefore posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

bought some doritos and they were stale out of the bag

this was my Recent Pringles Experience as well

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Jose posted:

Was it at least fun? Ether apparently rules and you can mix it with orange juice to drink instead of huffing
nah. if you done nitrous, it's kinda like just like a slightly more drunky less giggly nitrous, slightly headachey afterwards, fairly short-lived. i used to work at and run a chem lab at a community college, good times.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Lpzie posted:

DaysBefore posted:

lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Lpzie posted:

skill issue

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Mr Hootington posted:

It was defeated years ago my friend.

:sweep:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

pretending covid is over is quite bougie

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
COVID never happened as proven by the fact I've not had it

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Xaris posted:

skill issue

rare instance of too high skill

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

it's the largest failure of government in my lifetime by an order of magnitude lol at just being like well everything is normal now. bitch a million people died. there's a new disease with potentially crippling aftereffects and you specifically hootington, are so steeped in propaganda that you think it's funny. You love making GBS threads on people for being class traitors if they touch a computer for a living, but it's really just you deflecting from the reality that you're a comfortable suburban lib who likes to do extremely lazy low energy leftier-than-thou trolling. you're the class traitor, you're stupid, and even the things you're right about you're right about either by accident or sheer coincidence. I hope you got diarrhea from your gas station sushi.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

peacefully

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Someone bought into the lie

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ram dass in hell posted:

it's the largest failure of government in my lifetime by an order of magnitude lol at just being like well everything is normal now. bitch a million people died. there's a new disease with potentially crippling aftereffects and you specifically hootington, are so steeped in propaganda that you think it's funny. You love making GBS threads on people for being class traitors if they touch a computer for a living, but it's really just you deflecting from the reality that you're a comfortable suburban lib who likes to do extremely lazy low energy leftier-than-thou trolling. you're the class traitor, you're stupid, and even the things you're right about you're right about either by accident or sheer coincidence. I hope you got diarrhea from your gas station sushi.

lol

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

ram dass in hell posted:

What the gently caress are you on about dude lol

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hootingtons wife hunted down and killed every immunocompromised person, bringing the pandemic to an end.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

my_custom_username posted:

What the gently caress are you on about dude lol

this guy doesn't know the lore

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ram dass is right.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

hootingtons wife hunted down and killed every immunocompromised person, bringing the pandemic to an end.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

he's a lucky guy

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

lumpentroll posted:

Can confirm

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ram dass in hell posted:

that's right

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

The cinemadolor DEFINITELY happened.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Zodium posted:

he's a lucky guy

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

lol remembering posts

Homeless Friend posted:

hootington yelling in japanese as his wife unleashes a covid spray beam gojira style

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I knew original flavor crazy cloud was still available.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thought that was a syq lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

It was

selec
Sep 6, 2003

pretty sure I dodged Covid on at least two occasions that people in my immediate proximity had it because I smoke so much zaza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ram dass in hell posted:

i thought this was the peace thread