Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Do the mods realize that in doing this, they've created a Voltron constructed out of brokebrained shitposters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

You'll get a ten minute rant about the conservative institution of marriage and it will be very funny

I made that mistake once and I’ll never do that again.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mags posted:

rude the aliens were just popping into Sephora to grab some eyeliner

they are gonna have to fight the packs of feral 10 year olds who are in there trying to buy $80 anti aging cream cause tiktok told them to

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

PerniciousKnid posted:

What is this and why do I hate it so much

it’s anime

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Buck Wildman posted:

big trouble in little discord

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I’m dying at Lpize’s guy

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

melting down over a sixer you get is pathetic. melting down over a sixer someone else got is just loving bizzare.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

free koos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

gas it so smythe can move it there imo