Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

bought a new vacuum. bagged canister, natch. cant wait to fire that bad boy up this weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Xaris posted:

i bought a fancy miele bagged canister vacuum a year or so ago to replace my dead shark navigator. easily worth it. bags just do work so much better than bagless and the knockoff replacements are cheap enough.

that's whats up. I got the kenmore for the pet attachment but otherwise I would have gotten the miele

Crusty Nutsack posted:

that is some of the most I-need-to-speak-to-your-manager energy I've ever seen

this is the guy who just failed his 9999th chance to post something other than snuff vids. only a ban though can't be too hard on the boy

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

speng31b posted:

the funniest part of his arc was when the gbs war thread got closed, he came to post in cspam and after eating a few probes decided maybe the tankies weren't so bad after all only to immediate pivot hard back to wanting to kill all jeffreys tankies the moment the gbs thread reopened

lmao

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

aw frig aw dang it posted:

the three types of tradgames posts are 1) three billion words I'm never going to read, 2) Ferrinus constantly bringing up communism for some reason, and 3) elf shitposts. it's a pretty good forum now that they kicked out a couple of the most egregious bozos. also I will never read the magic the gathering thread, thank u

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

spot dibs is real and insane. the very first time I ever saw real physical violence was seeing someone move a lawn chair to park then the guy (ostensibly) whose spot it was run out of the apartment and pull the guy out of his car and beat the brakes off him

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

fosborb posted:

we named the dog Retarded

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Al! posted:

this is fantastic lol, real impressed at the creativity that continues to come out of SAW

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

yeah gimme tree a dem hot wet beefs an a chocolate cake shake

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

I'm going to buy chuck roasts from now on just to slow-cook & turn into italian beef, that's how good it was. And once cooked I can freeze it then have it on hand for guests, just add green pepper & rolls.

you gotta come out to the sw burbs where covid has washed away all the big box stores and now they're getting sliced up into insanely good Indian and SE Asian joints

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

this is the epic pinochet guy too, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

learning a lot about norwegian