Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lumpentroll posted:

i thought he was complaining about burger king

many people are calling it bougie king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

aw frig aw dang it posted:

bc big numbers kick rear end? ez answer

that's correct. i think that browser game ginormo sword your damage gets so high they eventually just start showing it with scientific notation

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

Eagerly awaiting 15 January, when Ohtori falls outside of the two week chain probe window.

wow, you want to see a marginalized person defenestrated? sickening...

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

so that guy's rap sheet says he got a 100k hour probe but then his banned av says 210 days. his sentence was commuted? lol. going kinetic operator on the mini quiche vendor

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

indomie noodles have palm oil so only eat them if you want orangutans to be extinct

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Smythe posted:

its really crazy how evil palm oil extraction is & how prevalent it is.

it's absolutely psychotic. destroying entire ecosystems for something that very literally costs peanuts lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

you'd never guess what British people call Chinese food

lol wtf

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

warning: slur!
the chinkies

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al! posted:

whopper with orange chicken instead of a middle bun mcdonalds ill take my billion dollar check now

they probably make that somewhere. foreign mcdonaldses usually have something like a mccurrywurst or mcbifana, some local thing slopped up mcdonalds style

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

behold, the chicken mcturco (discontinued)

The McArabia is a pita bread sandwich available at all McDonald's outlets in Arab countries and Pakistan. It is known as the Grilled Chicken foldover in Singapore, Malaysia and South Africa,[1] as McOriental in Spain, France and Holland,[2] the McTurco in Turkey,[3] Greek Mac in Greece and Cyprus,[4][5] and as the McKebab in Israel.[6] The sandwich was originally made to meet West Asian local taste.

lol mcoriental

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i don't really see any difference between wawa and any other gas station but i love the fried chicken at royal farms and i don't know of any comparable gas station chicken

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

in the mario/wario nomenclature wawa means "bad bad." something to consider

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Smythe posted:

am/pm and 7-11 both suck incredible dick compared to Wawa and sheets and the northeastern mother fuckers don’t even appreciate them

idk, it's basically equivalent to one of those gas stations with a subway in it

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

hollow out a loaf of bread, put salad in it
you could also inject a mayonnaise type salad into it. tuna salad loaf, egg salad loaf, there's a lot of options

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

protozoans are badass. they're weird little goo guys as small as a micrometer but they can take down blue whales and stuff.

perfectly adapted to countless different animals, plants, bacteria, and any other god damned thing. and they look cool too

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

yeah that's a stupid probe and an even stupider rap sheet entry

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lol, that's a long post

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

well it's obviously dracula. without dracula they'da gotten conquered by the ottomans and there wouldn't be all the romanian culture we knoww and love

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

other countries just wish one of the universal monsters was foundational to their cultural myths
there isn't a frankensteinvania, though

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

any bad rumors about dracula were simply propaganda from the holy roman empire aka the first reich, so that's basically a bunch of nazi lies

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

hm, charles should stache it up

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

This is ai generated

correct. All Indo-European

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

liquor store delivery

that's a bad name, then. shoulda called it something memorable, like "liqyour" but better

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

oh! alcohaul!!!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

here is an image posted via imgur. this seems easy enough?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

yep, easy to post, no problems

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

yeah it says "nippy's" but it looks like a racist captcha.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

wil beaten vs scary david

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

surely he should be inverted crawling along the ceiling

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

That's why I never go, and hence assure a perfect bill of good health (unverified)

correct, make yourself Schrodinger's torso and you'll never stress about it

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

you can also put a blop of peanut butter and some curry powder and red pepper in ramen to really go off the rails

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

and there's also indomie which fuckin rules but it's got palm oil so if you eat it you're basically hitler but for orangutans

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Xaris posted:

if you live in america, the only way to avoid palm oil is to buy a bag of all-purpose flour and mix it with water and then eat the cementatious blob

even then.... whose to say

eh, it's in a lot of stuff but it's on the label for food. it's in a lot of soaps and skin products, though, so ya gotta research those. well skin treatment products to be clear, not products made from skin. though it's also in those. anyway, one time i got some peanut butter and one of the ingredients was palm oil. mother fucker i know you have peanut oil, just use that!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

hail seitan

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

coddling children. disgusting!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Megamissen posted:

you got the skin holding the grape the together making them pretty firm and a perfect plug shape
as for pineapples i dont like them so i dont know what they are like

what the hell. pineapple is great. what do you have against pineapple? too acidic?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Megamissen posted:

:shrug:
i tend to disike cooked fruits and vegetables, maybe its related to that

the plot thickens. what do you mean cooked? i think they cook canned pineapple at the factory to sterilize it, but you can also just get it fresh, and it's one of the best fruits. up there with blackberries and citrons

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

persimmons are also a very nice fruit. papaya, raspberries, sour apples, blueberries, fruit, fruit, fruit

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

titty_baby_ posted:

U ever get into thimbleberries?

no, we don't have those here. but I've eaten tons of wine berries and mulberries. eating free berries while hiking is very nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Megamissen posted:

i meant that the thing that causes me to dislike cooked fruits might also be in pineapples, not that pineapples are cooked

I'm more confused than before. what could this mean? like there's cooked sugar in raw pineapple?
maybe we need to start at the start. what do you think a pineapple is?