Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Im so happy with the IK contest and it has revitalized my will to read posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Megamissen posted:

cspam posters saying "free croup" until it starts to inconvenience them personally

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Crusty Nutsack posted:

that is some of the most I-need-to-speak-to-your-manager energy I've ever seen

QCS fuckin owns, always has, always will

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

tristeham posted:

nice gimmick hoot

- tristeham

The response to his sig in Doomsday Econ forced me to press the unlock button on my scroll wheel. That dude copy pasted so many lines nobody empty quoted it. Amazing work.

-kirb

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
One of my bffs started poly then just stuck with the one dude who stuck by her but was still repping poly for years.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Horny posting is forbidden, so the rules cover it appropriately.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

my_custom_username posted:

honestly why doesn't he just delete this forum, sick of seeing him bitch and moan every single qcs thread about this place he totally doesn't read. who cares if jeff can't read the climate change and israel threads, that's between him and the fluffster.

I do wonder why it's only fluffdaddy who ever fields these complaints. Like Sebmojo posts in the last 4 itterations of videogames thread, never seen him jump on the grenade with a "TOUCH GRASS TOPIC LOCKED".

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

seb is a Hitler thread poster too right?

It was his new Year's Eve hang out

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

qcs, and now sad, are the funniest places on this website bar none

The autoban man was a treat

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

no he just blames us for hillary losing, simple as that

He's right

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

speng31b posted:

i think that means ohtori provoked an autoban meltdown without posting for a week...drat

I didn't believe in her, now I regret not believing in her

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

my_custom_username posted:

I shot him a pm, hopefully he remembers to come here when his ban is up in a couple days

Whoever you are, you are not trying hard at all at acting new.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

aw frig aw dang it posted:

some new users adapt extremely quickly and that is okay

Tru, zoomers are just so good at adapting to online spaces. I'll drop it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
[feedback] boggin with da bois

https://twitter.com/skooookum/status/1743832038531006629?t=ySVv5yoUkkZy-8IThCVBTw&s=19

[Peace] Boggin with da gurls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2MoonRYl8g

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Lpzie posted:

Chud of War

rear end-Chud In Creed

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
NVR4GET The Tragedy of Dom

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Buck Wildman posted:

speaking of, petitioning to have this be the new cspam background:

Second

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

PerniciousKnid posted:

What is this and why do I hate it so much

Because you hate the truth

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

havent looked at the succ zone in months

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

drank a little on sunday and had a miserable time i want my Sunday back

That's good! That means the sobriety is taking hold.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
That moment of panic'd confusion where you look at your rap sheet and only see familiar probes from 2+ weeks ago. Boxing Day made me flinchy about gas chamber probes because that gets discovered the same way.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nix Panicus posted:

Suddenly remembered NHD existed. Did anyone ever hear if he was doing ok?

Yeah, his wife just told him to stop posting on the Hitler board and he complied.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cuttlefush posted:

quite clear they went innsmouth style insane in the course of making it. and now they're a crypto currency. you think that's still just weird and silly?

This book owns. 10/10 experience of flipping through and getting increasingly distressed like in The Shining.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

speng31b posted:

should be a perma. it's usually hard to tell what's going on behind the screen when you tell someone to kill themselves on the Internet, which is why it's bad, but when you know for a fact they're in the middle of an extended break from reality and do it precisely because of that fact you should be immediately permabanned with zero debate. real piece of poo poo behavior.

I agree. The subject of a posters death threat to another poster should be immaterial. Numbers guy is still a human, even if his accounts are tossed out of the forums on a daily basis.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Death threats to people who aren't posters are still cool tho. Not like they're gonna read it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I want a Piss Tape Is Real hat

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
People just like being bullies. Nobody likes being out-bullied. Instead of sharpening their bully craft they'll just murder (actionable and direct) any form of posting they are weak at.

Pathetic

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cuttlefush posted:

valid playstyle

Wrong. I saw the same happen in mmo balance. People who reach the pinnacle of their in-game power so they go and grind the forums to secure class and item buffs on the next balance patch. It produces a weak and hollow forums warrior.

Mr Hootington posted:

Now that I've started posting more and reading other forums I really don't see a lot of other cspam posters posting outside of cspam.

The people those posters seem angry at are gbs/pyf types.

People love to hate read cspam.

Notice it is the gbs/pyf types who deflect all vagaries to cspam.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

Oh yeah. Them deflecting by posters saying "is it because he is chilean?" Was :discourse: coming from some of them.

I thought I was going crazy when they posted "yeah sure my meemaw and pop pop were so sad, but that's nothing to do with me" in response like what? I got the reading comprehension to figure dudes like whoever their elders like... but I don't fight in that arena or do internet anthropology. I just read words and know when things are true.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cuttlefush posted:

its part of the game. adapt or adopt

True, I did a PYF Jihad on one of the threads back whenever. It was very lonely jihad, but I achieved victory and the death of my enemies, and all I had to do was nothing.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

reading cspam is fun

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Buck Wildman posted:

my favorite thing is whenever one of these goofballs manages to get over themselves and start posting in here the vast majority are like wait this is what all the fuss is over

:same:

But watch them same cowards keep empty quoting the CSPAM MUST BE DELETED bit. Takes real courage to post that you like CSPAM.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Hoo boy that's a spicy meatball of hate and anger

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smythe posted:

trad games has been rife with some of the craziest motherfuckers on this forum for many, many years.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I believe that blackpantslegion is SomethingAwful allumni (at least j4g) therefore I will not go jihad against trad games. But lmao it's full of crazies. Magic The Gathering thread was a TOXIC hive that should have gotten the Blizlols treatment.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Srice posted:

same way as every mockthread, I assume

The thing is that it didn't run out of terrible things to hate. New mock worthy release came out one after another. But doing that for so long fried brains. There was a hypocritical paypig vibe because people went to the thread to hear about the games they hate while having WoW on the second monitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Gumball Gumption posted:

At some point you need to stop playing the game or else the mocking just becomes sad. They never stopped

Yeah, exactly. Like I had grievances with D3, Hearthstone, and Classic WoW. Everyone should have. So I just didn't buy Diablo Immortal or D4.