Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Reported for actionable violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I saw both ends of a rainbow yesterday

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buck Wildman posted:

which end had the gold

One end was in a wetland, the other was in Target

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you're dying. move the trump thread to cccc

!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hatebag posted:

you can also put a blop of peanut butter and some curry powder and red pepper in ramen to really go off the rails

This is my gfs standard method. She is the peanut princess

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Smythe posted:

worked till 3am last night at my job installing a new PA system at the theatre. 16 speaker channels now... WOW... then wake up and grade papers. now i have to sit in a lawn chair and get drunk with my neighbors. no rest for the wicked..............

are you a soundboy or a lecturer?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

slice a grape almost all the way, leaving a bit of skin connecting the two slices, and then microwave it. It'll start sparking.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

You can thank me later.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

NeonPunk posted:

I just don't get it tho. I mean I get cutting grapes in half to make them smaller for the kids, but if you are going to do that, why wouldn't you cut the strawberries and pineapples into smaller chunks too? They look much bigger than the sliced grape.

lumpentroll posted:

Piss off disphit. You were acting like a punk rear end motherfucker.

Kindly gently caress off. You don't know me. So shut the gently caress up.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

loquacius posted:

Lumpentroll's small heart growing three sizes ITT

Lumpentroll if you are experiencing any of these symptoms please visit your primary care physician

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Megamissen posted:

:shrug:
i tend to disike cooked fruits and vegetables, maybe its related to that

isn't pineapple served raw usually

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pineapple

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

move the trump thread to CCCC

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hatebag posted:

persimmons are also a very nice fruit. papaya, raspberries, sour apples, blueberries, fruit, fruit, fruit

U ever get into thimbleberries?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tristeham posted:

settle down

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hatebag posted:

no, we don't have those here. but I've eaten tons of wine berries and mulberries. eating free berries while hiking is very nice

Theyre the best. Like a more tart, soft raspberry.

We've got those, salmonberries, red huckleberry,.black huckleberry, native & invasive blackberries, salal...loving berries everywhere you go

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

copy posted:

in the peace thread no less

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

copy posted:

lmfao dude

Stung by the WASP

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hatebag posted:

papaya plants have 3 genders

The woke mind virus has gotten to fruit...

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Xaris posted:

speaking of audio projects, i bought this shiit dac based on goon recs since they were raving about shiit, and it broke in like 18 months and their cs support was just like well buy a new one. i tried my best to re-solder and fix it but alas. decided to get a chinese smsl dac instead, so far so good

no longer buying american products, only xi products for me
Dumbass

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

loquacius posted:

Personally I just don't read the trump thread and that works for me p well

Not all have the self discipline you do

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

who's the ik

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I support giving a homeless Australian drug addict and known grifter the buttons

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Al! posted:

not looking forward to that guy ODing live in the trump thread. really the worst place for him to seek out support for his recovery

If by seek out support you mean beg for money, um..

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Al! posted:

baloogan occassionally sends me drunkey unhinged dms on twitter from mexico, sakkman is a hard drug addict from australia. we are not the same
It's not too late to cover your tracks

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

RealityWarCriminal posted:

best of luck with your scratch tickets

Ty

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Bears will eat animals while they're still alive

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

quote:

Buddy and Ollie attacked St. James simultaneously; one chimp initially attacked St. James's face, the other attacked his foot.[7] The sanctuary owner's son-in-law, Mark Carruthers, retrieved a 45-caliber revolver and shot Buddy in the head. Meanwhile, Ollie dragged St. James's body down a walkway. Carruthers followed and killed Ollie by gunshot.[7][3]

The chimpanzees destroyed a majority of St. James's fingers, his left foot, most of his buttocks, both testicles, part of his torso, and parts of his face including his nose and his lips.[7][11][5][12] A paramedic who arrived said, “It looked like a grizzly bear attack.”[3] St. James was transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center after the attack.[11]

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Honestly given their proximity to humans I don't consider chimps animals

Just really potentially dangerous manlets

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Monkeys seem like they could be cool, as do the other non chimp great apes

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Was looking for thr clip from wildboyz where they get drunk with an orangutan and destroy a hotel room and..uh...

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if a monkey stole a tuna sandwich from me i'd kick his rear end

Doubt it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

You probably couldn't even take a goose

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lpzie posted:

I think President Donald Trump will come out of this woke situation completely innocent and only more powerful than ever before. A lot of Americans, such as myself and 1/3 of the country and even some Democrats I've spoken with, feel the same way. We're fired up to vote on Nov 5th and fix this crumbling empire.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Free my boy

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

weird as gently caress, I have no idea why I was probed with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

just read all of lpzie's posts in that thread, they were funny so he should be freed