Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

goddamn

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

KirbyKhan posted:

I do wonder why it's only fluffdaddy who ever fields these complaints. Like Sebmojo posts in the last 4 itterations of videogames thread, never seen him jump on the grenade with a "TOUCH GRASS TOPIC LOCKED".

seb is a Hitler thread poster too right?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Regarde Aduck posted:

He's the admin that they use when they want something to go away fast. He sin eats and then the situation ceases. I'm guessing he's just tired of all the bullshit that comes his way being politics based. Now why he blames cspam when its going to be d&d doing the whining I don't know. May as well ask why pyf and qcs crew always focus on cspam when they're lamenting politic posting. You'd think they'd just sit back and enjoy the funny deranged people making drama but I stead they just get real mad. Its a mystery.

no he just blames us for hillary losing, simple as that

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

speng31b posted:

i think that means ohtori provoked an autoban meltdown without posting for a week...drat

that's right, I've already logged her kill in the spreadsheet

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

plinkeh...

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the current one isn't from here

yeah that was a made up rule because jeff was too lazy to replace a file on the server

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

speng got some good shoots in today

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Megamissen posted:

bwaka has some mental health issues, so its probably to do with that

hell

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Megamissen posted:

i dont know for sure (might not be appropriate to ask right now, but byob posters could probably tell you more) but my impression is that it from time to time gets bad enough that they get institutionalized

let's just say my socks don't slip on the floor...

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

aw frig aw dang it posted:

I thought she was a rereg at first but now I'm p sure cuttlefush was right and she was just a lost redditor

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

need more redditors here... let's make it happen

just turn off your monitor

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

i use old.reddit.com

same, surprised they haven't killed it yet bc I use it so I don't have to log in

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

my guess is there's only a couple percent of users who use old. but they're super loud posters and probably use adblock etc. so it's easier to just ignore them rather than piss them off

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

havent looked at the succ zone in months

taking a tolerance break before the election really ramps up

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

docbeard posted:

The anger he provokes seems well out of proportion to his actual posts, though I have certainly never seen any reason to hang on his every word either.

he's got main character syndrome and should be destroyed

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lol forum pets ftw

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lumpentroll posted:

lol chinatown

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

DaysBefore posted:

The guy telling rereg lawsuit guy to kill himself right under that perma....

I somehow thought it'd be more... subtle lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

For some offsite goon fun. Twoday became twitter famous and someone turned him into a crypto currency.

what

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

many are saying this

how hard is the mod forum debating whether or not it's okay to tell numbers rereg guy to kill himself

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

Doubt anyone reported the post

it was reported I checked. being able to check without reporting is one of the best* changes to SA in the last year

* only

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

aw frig aw dang it posted:

numbers guy reported it himself. he demands justice

actually that's probably true lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

cap hill

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

thanks friend

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Smythe posted:

one time there was a big white lexus parked across the driveway to my apartment parking lot. 10 units. im pulling out and get stuck, the gate car-crusher stopper is broken but im a genius so i get out and pull the clutch on the gate so it doesn't add some more "customization" to my fine vehicle. anyways i go into the nearby upscale biz where im certain the driver is and inquire. a very attractive asian woman says yes its my car. i say well im leaving my apartment and youre blocking the driveway. she says oh how long are you going to be. i say well im leaving for the night but there are 10 units so people are gonna be coming and going all night... i'd suggest not parking there. 20 mins later the neighbor group chat beeps "WHAT STUPID rear end in a top hat IS BLOCKING THE LOT??"

the car thread would be losing their poo poo if they knew you tried to solve a car-related problem like an adult

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

jeff hasn't posted for more than two weeks now I assume he's dead

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

got new kitchen knives for christmas and today I sliced the hell out of my thumb while cutting something and boy was it a bleeder

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I was thinking "these are sharp knives I probably shouldn't cut it like this" and before I finished the thought there was blood. a super tight bandaid has stopped the bleeding but really I should buy some of those cool zipstitches for next time

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

debated sharing how dumb I was being, because lol I was cutting a bagel toward my hand when it happened

never was a problem with my old dull knives

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I used a bread knife I think. it was real big and serrated

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Xaris posted:

fwiw, bagel slicing is by far the most common knife injury at ERs

americans do be dumb when it comes to cutting bagels

lol that owns and when this inevitably happens again and I end up in the ER this will be useful information

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

my cell phone company charges for roaming

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

i just hope that will allow the ik to get more than 5 hours and 45 minutes of sleep

I don't

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Poppers posted:

MMmm propofol yum yum yum yum yum.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the hellraiser remake was good and i look forward to them remaking all the sequels with jamie clayton as pinhead

pinhead was too hot I don't know if I can handle more of her

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Buck Wildman posted:

remake pinhead is actually much more faithful to the original story where they're explicitly described as androgynous in voice and appearance

yeah and it owns, pinhead ftw

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tristeham posted:

did the weirdo who told numbers guy to kill themselves got a ban?

yeah I asked our friendly mods at the time if anything else had been queued up but nope, apparently you can tell permabanned users to kill themselves and just get a day off even if you have a full rap sheet similarly bad posts

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

also there’s a government shutdown always about to happen. it’s meaningless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

fosborb posted:

:psyduck: that's such a clear cut call id expect multiple IKs alone to have queued bans if that happened in cspam

yeah lobster said if it was in cspam he would've been rightfully destroyed for such a post, but I guess gbs will always be gbs