Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mad Hittler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

speng31b posted:

the funniest part of his arc was when the gbs war thread got closed, he came to post in cspam and after eating a few probes decided maybe the tankies weren't so bad after all only to immediate pivot hard back to wanting to kill all jeffreys tankies the moment the gbs thread reopened

The war threads have destroyed many brains. Powerful posting. Thankfully the peace threads are here to fix them

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Good. That motherfucker made credible death threats on the forums. He should be killed irl (peaceful, not feedback)

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

qcs, and now sad, are the funniest places on this website bar none

got nothin to say then? well gently caress you

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Insanely badass way to go out. Should've been the title of their forums suicide thread. Real Jerk Store moment imo

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

the slur store called, they're running out of homos

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Wow downtown Helsinki is nice this time of year

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Jealous, Mad, Bald: The Hootington Story

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

KirbyKhan posted:

NVR4GET The Tragedy of Dom

Gears ftw

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Buck Wildman posted:

big trouble in little discord

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Thank you Fluffdaddy

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

aw frig aw dang it posted:

gassing a thread is worse than murder. at least if you're murdered you don't get 15 minutes probation on top of it

Yes you do. It;s called purgatory. Learn the lore idiot

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The guy telling rereg lawsuit guy to kill himself right under that perma....

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

speng31b posted:

speaking of pyf i thought the probation that guy got for calling out the pinochet bro that the pyf mod had to mea culpa like 1 page later was pretty funny

I was surprised it took that long for someone to do it lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Al! posted:

lmao whats the deal with that seattle guy

lol I really kicked the retarded beehive here didn't I? good. I'm enjoying being told how to post here by virtue signaling dorks, as if the founder of this site wasn't some midwest chud that blew his loving head off while high on painkillers :protarget: get with the program people, be more like Lowtax

Hell been some real good posts lately

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

copy posted:

for some reason this reminded me of a time where some weirdo dnd podcast guy was posting here (i think the one who got an australian court to make anoyher tradgames poster write an apology post for calling him a sex predator or something) and he showed this tattoo on his arm of his girlfriend's preexisting conditions and it was like IBS and poo poo and another poster replied saying he'd done that too and a picture of his arm with "butt porblems" written on it in sharpie

Lmfao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

KirbyKhan posted:

I believe that blackpantslegion is SomethingAwful allumni (at least j4g) therefore I will not go jihad against trad games. But lmao it's full of crazies. Magic The Gathering thread was a TOXIC hive that should have gotten the Blizlols treatment.

Oh really? Cool, that one guy makes chill videos and one of these days I'll sit down and let him redpill me on Battletech lore

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

*spartacus voice* I am a Blizzard loving chud

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

speng31b posted:

yeah he was one of the ones that rolled in to tell everyone in the thread they needed to die

He was right

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Do your cities not do strest parking bans during snowstorms? hosed up

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

what about gaydolf gitler

Homophobic....

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I'm in the Discord. Wow. You won't believe what's coming. It can't be stopped.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Buck Wildman posted:

Wizard Wednesday

Open mic night at the wizard bar. 'Warlocks cast Vicious Mockery like this, Clerics cast it like that'

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

try looking in your shorts

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Nice av. Self portrait of smythe napping in a sunbeam

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Srice posted:

Got a rejection email within 6 minutes of applying to a job that I was qualified for. I blame AI for this.

I would love to get rejection emails rather than complete silence

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Vox Nihili posted:

The Costco free sample guy is here to finish the job

lmao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The Cheese Monger...

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

my bony fealty posted:

Refresh my forums lore on this

Covid thread guy was at Costco in his Immortan Joe setup and the free cheese samples guy made a joke about Ghostbusters or something. This was an act of violence

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I think he said something about getting a gun because of all the frickin chud cheesemongers and then autobanned. I love posting

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Woah. This thread loving sucks before it gets funny lol. Complete poo poo. Except for lollontee pwning croup

lollontee posted:

this is the organization of collective action. we have just established that covid thread grudge posters can gtfo, and that leon trotsky is clearly unwilling to participate in the discussion on whether he should gtfo in any reasonable or entertaining manner. just becuase our manner be rough dont mean we dont progress, just as the post leninist dialectic progressed when his other incarnation internalized his own icepick

also gently caress you, every post i see you make is complete trash. who the gently caress are you anyway?

edit: quoted the wrong person lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I do admit a goofy Force Unleashed but for Superman game sounds kinda fun. Seems like it'll be all service game stuff though, shame

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I get my next unemployment payment this weekend. Time to hit the vbucks shop

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Eat This Glob posted:

you're reading your post history

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Hearin lots of good things about this guy, look forward to seeing where he's at in a few years

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Xaris posted:

finally took down the christmas tree. rip. christmas is officially over

Yup. Sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Crazy Knuckles Fan listen up because have I got a message for you