Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

feeling peaceful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

numbers guy has begun to report posts

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i was looking for something else and found this extremely funny qcs post from 2018. broken brains...https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3873845

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

the funniest part of his arc was when the gbs war thread got closed, he came to post in cspam and after eating a few probes decided maybe the tankies weren't so bad after all only to immediate pivot hard back to wanting to kill all jeffreys tankies the moment the gbs thread reopened

posting in cspam can have a positive effect on the mind, but you gotta keep at it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

xcom is real?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i dont read adtrw but i bet fluff posts in a chill and relaxed fashion there. teh stylesheet is very calming.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

qcs, and now sad, are the funniest places on this website bar none

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

aw frig aw dang it posted:

fluff is calm when there is a season of gundam to watch. he simply requires giant robots for his wellbeing

giant robots are very cool

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

DaysBefore posted:

Insanely badass way to go out. Should've been the title of their forums suicide thread. Real Jerk Store moment imo

the slur store called, they're running out of homos

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i would love if valko posted in cspam

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he got a ban+30 for calling a gbs mod bald and drawing pictures of poop on a selfie that mod had posted. absolutely what cspam needs.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i dont really watch anime, wouldnt have much to say

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Megamissen posted:

you should

i did like legend of the galactic heroes ...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Buck Wildman posted:

speaking of, petitioning to have this be the new cspam background:

i have made an inquiry...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Putting user's activity on hold pending moderator assessment of user-reported developments. User loses posting privileges for 1 week.

:confused:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

need more redditors here... let's make it happen

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

just turn off your monitor

done

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i use old.reddit.com

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lumpentroll posted:

peaceful bitch megathread

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

havent looked at the succ zone in months

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lumpentroll posted:

it’s your job

its liberalism to want me to do my job

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he does,and we love him for it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

whats happening today fellas

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Mr Hootington posted:

Stop Gasing my threads

im not

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

we stan john donne on these forums

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Mr Hootington posted:

For some offsite goon fun. Twoday became twitter famous and someone turned him into a crypto currency.

many are saying this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

a fun thing that happens in some reports is people from other forums will report users for "cspam posting" or some such, and then i can look at that persons post history and see like no or minimal cspam activity. bad posting can come from everywhere... this is not the sole repository.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

from the recent SAD activity it seems that some people believe all politics posting everywhere on the site to be essentially a cspam problem...and yet the remedy they propose is closing cspam... curious. i wonder what they think would happen if the unironic politics containment zone was no longer available to contain such things...

instead of having fun in the afc south thread i will be screaming about ukraine

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

oh the cspam book talk reminded me of something funny. this guy

3D Megadoodoo posted:

So, why are objectively literally literally genocide-denying fascist nazi threads still here? Asking as a human being. Like why is not Russian genocidal imperialist colonialism treated the same as American ditto?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

is also

3D Megadoodoo posted:

They did?

e: I mean I got mine. I also read it. (I bought and read "The Legend of the 10 Elemental Masters", too. That was way worse.) When I die whoever inherits my library is going to groan out loud a lot.

a book purchaser

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lobster shirt posted:

instead of having fun in the afc south thread i will be screaming about ukraine

update to this since i just saw that the colts owner has a respiratory illness and is in the hospital. i shall be screaming about vaccines.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Al! posted:

he could try appointing mods to cspam who read cspam

reading cspam is fun

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

2024 is going to bring the forums together

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

looking forward to it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

how did the blizzlols thread get so bad

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i remember one time trying to find a lets play of starcraft to watch because i wanted to remember the story but all of the ones i could find were just guys bitching about the game (while spending untold hours making completionist LP videos). very strange behavior.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

yeah he was one of the ones that rolled in to tell everyone in the thread they needed to die

remember that one guy who got permabanned for swooping into the ukraine therad to brag about his kill count and wish death on all the children of cspam posters

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Smythe posted:

sometimes i remember & lol @ this post:

the edit to the op of that thread really is something else

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lobster shirt posted:

remember that one guy who got permabanned for swooping into the ukraine therad to brag about his kill count and wish death on all the children of cspam posters

new friend from school posted:

lol at this entire thread
I spent all of this past July and August killing russians in my native Ukraine.
I was born and raised in Mariupol, which—as surely none of you westoids are aware—is in the Donbas and is >90% russian-speaking.
I hope that every orc death hurts each of you colonizer stans at least as much as the deaths of my childhood friends and family members hurt me this spring.
I’m personally responsible for at least 22 of this summer’s orc deaths.
To those of you nazi sympathizers who have children—I hope you die well after they do.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i would simply knock those jeans out of the way