Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Komander is so good, and isn't he only like 24 or something? dude has incredible upside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Duke Pukem posted:

any word on shibata? It would be nice for him to come back and beat Yuta's rear end

I think he announced that he was basically becoming full time at AEW on the day GO PRESIDENT ACE got promoted, so I can only assume they're working in the background on that and once that's settled then out of nowhere Shibata will show up to kick Yuta's rear end.

yuta is such a poo poo but do a fishermen into a bridge and i will light up like a christmas tree

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Komander is so good, and isn't he only like 24 or something? dude has incredible upside.

25, yeah

I wasn't certain about the signing at the time since Komander seemed pretty raw, but his success in transitioning to a singles role has been remarkable

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

this match rules

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
boooooo

great match, well deserved

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

Yuta is a bastardman.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
I like the Pure rule set.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
that was a good Rampage, nothing mindblowing but a breezy hour of rasslin

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Okkult posted:

Yuta is a bastardman.

Dickhead Jitsu

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Barry Bluejeans posted:

that was a good Rampage, nothing mindblowing but a breezy hour of rasslin

Ranpage has been really great the last 4 or 5 weeks, they deserve to put on one that is simply ok.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Duke Pukem posted:

any word on shibata? It would be nice for him to come back and beat Yuta's rear end

last i heard hes back in japan for an indeterminate amount of time for personal reasons which is why he dropped the strap to yoots

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Most Power Alex posted:

Ranpage has been really great the last 4 or 5 weeks, they deserve to put on one that is simply ok.

imo first match was ok rest of show was actually really entertaining

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

shibata forgot to check his brain through customs

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i just watched the shida-anna jay match and they removed the sound of paul turner's hand hitting the canvas. i was there and heard it myself - that's why the boos are so long and vociferous. turner counted three and the match just kept going

Dehtraen
Jul 30, 2004

Keep the faith alive

Eat This Glob posted:

i just watched the shida-anna jay match and they removed the sound of paul turner's hand hitting the canvas. i was there and heard it myself - that's why the boos are so long and vociferous. turner counted three and the match just kept going

Definitely was a three - sucks that went down in the match as that was going well and it seemed to completely lose the crowd. Audio seemed funky for the rest of the match, I’m guessing there were some further boo’s and chanting and they worked some audio magic to minimize it?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Dehtraen posted:

Definitely was a three - sucks that went down in the match as that was going well and it seemed to completely lose the crowd. Audio seemed funky for the rest of the match, I’m guessing there were some further boo’s and chanting and they worked some audio magic to minimize it?

Yeah, they definitely edited out the sound of the three and then tried to obscure the boos and “Paul you suck” chant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dehtraen
Jul 30, 2004

Keep the faith alive

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Yeah, they definitely edited out the sound of the three and then tried to obscure the boos and “Paul you suck” chant.

Ooof… yep that’ll do it.

Hopefully Tony runs it back and we get a rematch without the slip up