Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He and Taka haven't been on a card since the 4th of the month/the last Road to Sakura Genesis show, per Cagematch, but Taichi is booked for the next show/the first Road to Wrestling Dontaku show in 5 days (tagging with Yuya Uemura against TJP and Great O Khan). Taka's booked the next day (tagging with DOUKI against SHO and Yujiro). Seems like they were just getting a rest period

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Good to see they're getting Finlay some singles wins to prep him for winning the title at Dominion.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

MJeff posted:

Good to see they're getting Finlay some singles wins to prep him for winning the title at Dominion.

You mean Forbidden Door?

(I'm convinced this Mox run is so Khan can have the belt change hands at that show and this was the only way it worked because Moxley isn't doing the G1)

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

MJeff posted:

Good to see they're getting Finlay some singles wins to prep him for winning the title at NXT Vengeance Day 2025.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Honestly, real talk? I kind of expect Finlay to be the defence for Mox at Resurgence leading to Shota at Dominion or Forbidden Door.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I legit got alarmed TAKA had done something stupid and gotten in trouble again when they removed the bulk of his Just 5 Guys intro line :ohdear:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if shooter wins the belt off mox i might actually cry.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

STING 64 posted:

if shooter wins the belt off mox i might actually cry.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Mox should defend the title against Despy at Forbidden Door IMO.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Pylons posted:

Mox should defend the title against Despy at Forbidden Door IMO.

You’re right, Despy SHOULD be world champ

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

If Mox doesn't lose the title at Dominion I could easily see Mox/Despy death match for the title at Despy's mystery vortex show

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mox is absolutely gonna find a way to do that Despe show regardless if he's currently planned for it

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Either way I look forward to the impending Death Of Ren Narita

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Weird decision but the All Together joint show is going to be on PPV on Abema, in English, but only for the Philippines and US.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Gaz-L posted:

Weird decision but the All Together joint show is going to be on PPV on Abema, in English, but only for the Philippines and US.

Hopefully there will be a way for other markets to see this show lol

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Gaz-L posted:

Philippines? lmao nice

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/Shooter_us/status/1780249887671816696?t=9wv18UShFykqCZW1ACF4nQ&s=19

Shotas birthday looked like it went off

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

YOH confirmed missing BOSJ because of the shoulder injury :(

https://www.njpw1972.com/175225

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Great O Khan and Yuya Uemura announced their stipulations the fans will vote on for their KOPW match https://www.f4wonline.com/news/new-japan/great-o-khan-yuya-uemura-present-kopw-stipulations-for-road-to-dontaku

Yuya:
Best of 3 falls, catch rules. No strikes allowed, grapples/throws/submissions only. 61 minute time limit. Loser buys 20 of Hiroshima's famous oysters for the winner

GOK:
Rural Revitalization 2. Best of 3 falls, no time limit. First fall is Mazda Tire Carrying Contest (whoever can bring 4 tires of the world-famous Hiroshima's own Mazda car to the ring first wins); second is Hiroshima Lemon Eating Contest. Third fall, if it comes to that, is a table match. If Yuya loses, he must buy 100 lemons, and drive a Mazda going forward

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Great O Khan and Yuya Uemura announced their stipulations the fans will vote on for their KOPW match https://www.f4wonline.com/news/new-japan/great-o-khan-yuya-uemura-present-kopw-stipulations-for-road-to-dontaku

Yuya:
Best of 3 falls, catch rules. No strikes allowed, grapples/throws/submissions only. 61 minute time limit. Loser buys 20 of Hiroshima's famous oysters for the winner

GOK:
Rural Revitalization 2. Best of 3 falls, no time limit. First fall is Mazda Tire Carrying Contest (whoever can bring 4 tires of the world-famous Hiroshima's own Mazda car to the ring first wins); second is Hiroshima Lemon Eating Contest. Third fall, if it comes to that, is a table match. If Yuya loses, he must buy 100 lemons, and drive a Mazda going forward

First one sounds like a better match but second sounds funnier hmmm

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Voting for the second and want video footage of Yuya driving a Mazda

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

It has been a week and I am thankful the Matt Riddle experiment is over.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SethSeries posted:

It has been a week and I am thankful the Matt Riddle experiment is over.

How is Dave taking it?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Voting for the second and want video footage of Yuya driving a Mazda

A Mazda full of lemons, no less.

GoK is inconsistent but I appreciate his commitment to the bit

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I absolutely 100% need to see Yuya spend the rest of his career, even when he's a globe-spanning superstar who has revitalized all pro-wrestling around the world to untold new heights, tootling around in a Mazda.

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

How is Dave taking it?

I ain't reading that poo poo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I feel like there's no way they could possibly put the stip "and you must drive a Mazda" into the air without already knowing they're gonna do it, right.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

It should be the same car throughout his career, gradually turning into a jalopy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They could have given Okada a raise to stay, or they could have got Yuya a Mazda for him to adventure in. In the end I think we can come together and agree they made the correct choice

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's the one thing people of all races, religions and political creeds can agree on :hai:

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

A real blast from the past of the yano days here with Yuyas stipulation winning the English vote but GOKs vote on the Japanese side obliterating the count

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Burn Down Canberra posted:

A real blast from the past of the yano days here with Yuyas stipulation winning the English vote but GOKs vote on the Japanese side obliterating the count

People demand lemons and Mazdas and I'm with them.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Between this and winning the KOPW belt in the first place after getting gassed by a fitness challenge, if they're trying to win me over on GOK, it's extremely working

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

GoK had me for life the moment he used the news coverage and police interview regarding his legitimate heroic actions saving that little girl from being kidnapped to try and sell tickets to the next New Japan show, then came to to the ring for his match and demanded all the babyfaces shake his hand for being a hero :allears:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Shooter vs winner of Mox/Narita at Resurgence makes me think Naito's winning the title back at Dominion. Which if it does happen is pretty close to a replay of the interruption in his reign in 2020 with EVIL, and ironically Naito interrupting Okada's reign in 2016.

I really do want to see Naito finally have an actually worthwhile, lengthy reign at the top, get the Hiromu match and do the roll call at Mazda Stadium, but that probably won't ever happen at this point. :smith:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1781185962501902587

KUSHIDA is filling in for YOH in BOSJ.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
so he's gonna win, right?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/CiaranRH93/status/1781265600318198119

:sickos:

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
You can just do that? Declare that you're no longer a young lion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Stall_19 posted:

You can just do that? Declare that you're no longer a young lion.

Yuma Anzai did.

All you gotta do is win a title