Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

C. Everett Koop posted:

spoiler alert riddle's absolutely getting jailed and banned from japan

The Mike Elgin Speed Run is ON

I cannot wait for the inevitable stories on some fan site about dryer sheets and towels being stuffed under the door at the Tokyo Dome Hotel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

WHAT THE gently caress

I hate this word so much but this is my copium for the above. I’m going to be extremely sad if Okada goes to WWE.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

For guys like Ospreay and Jay White, the way the pandemic was handled here and how travel in and out for work visa holders was a black box probably played a big part. For both them and Okada, the value of the yen being as weak as it is (still currently close to $1 : 150 JPY, which is insane) would be a big part of wanting to leave. If Bushiroad is trying to tighten the belt, and that budget doesn't go as far for foreign talent, that's one thing...but if it means they can't meet the demands of Okada? Yikes.

Funniest joke I saw was Okada to the Los Angeles Dodgers.