Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ThePariah posted:

Tanahashi lifted New Japan out of the Dark Ages, and by god he's bringing bad times back so he can do it all over again.

Takahashi cutting the Vince "in gonna kill my creation / object a lethal dose of poison" promo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'll chime in as an AEW fan who used to watch NJPW but fell off hard during the pandemic. It's this:

unimportantguy posted:

lol I've never even watched a Perry match. I was just making a joke about NJPW pushing random foreigners over their home-grown "Future Ace" kid. If he's actually good I'd love some match recs.

Especially when Yuj/Yano is the next match in the bracket below them. I don't remember where I saw it (MOTYC thread?) but whoever said Gedo relies too heavily on "they're young, they can get over later" and constantly beats any guys with potential where they lose any credibility was spot on. It's a big part of why I fell off hard - especially when all the guys I liked left / got old.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The eel eating contest needs to be 1-0 with just 5 minutes of hamming it up.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Resurgence is only on NJPW World, right? I'd like to watch but I'm not interested enough to pay for it when Collision is on at the same time.