Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Caught up with WK, and I have never been so mad then so happy about an ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I don't mind heel factions and was mostly fine when BC was interfering with matches more, but HOT is boring in their tricks and they mostly serve to make their opponents and refs look very dumb and blind. I understand why they are popular with live crowds but I am very over HOT. I even like Sho and EVIL individually, just tired of the current thing.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I haven't watched NJPW since WK, who did a Nazi salute?

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I don’t want to go crazy and say NJPW is done but I think I might be done with it for a while. There’s just too many things I’m very unhappy about and I’d just really rather never see Riddle anywhere. Chase Owens should never have a belt for any length of time.