Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

okada is washed and busted, the company can now invest fully in tsuji time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

they should not abandon the weight divisions imho, just let the jrs main event more and dont treat them like a drat stepping stone!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

despy should immediately be iwgp world heavyweight champion

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the el desparado open deathmatch challenge will lead to an unprecidented run of sell out dome shows

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

im gonna recommend you watch Okada vs Tiger Mask W, my personal favorite of okadas matches and one that dosent get its props.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

ZSJ and Naito are maybe the most established rivalry in the promotion right now, so I'd say pull the trigger, Zack deserves it, and he could drop it at Dominion pretty comfortably.

Hell, put him defending 2 out of 3 falls against Danielson on the Ontario or Chicago shows and you could probably sell out either building.

what ontario show?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

oh ontario California lame

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

desu (angry)

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i hear mox is champion so i will be re subbing to njpw world. Did they ever put the old stuff back up?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

apophenium posted:

They're gradually adding back but I don't know if they even announce when they add stuff or have a timetable for getting things back up. They posted a lot of Yutaka Yoshie and Akebono matches after they died.

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I haven't looked into it specifically but a lot. Last time I checked even recent G1s only included finals.

well nevermind then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i would be very into iwgp champion Will Hobbs