Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

The stipulation and vote for O-Khan vs Ishimori is up. O-Khan wants a Bullrope Deathmatch, standard no-DQ touch all 4 corners...

Rule recap posted:

Holder: Taiji Ishimori

10 Minute Ishimori Ring Fit Match

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Glad that Okada is finally making it in the big leagues.

Cann't wait for Skipper Kyazu to debut in the midcard, lose to T-Bone Jimbob for three months and then be fed to Brock Lesnar in a 4 minute squash for his final match before being sent to NXT catering hell

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Japanese commentary talking about all the ways the other members of Bullet Club War Dogs are cooler and better than David Finlay

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

:wato:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Holy poo poo Wato doesn't look like an utter dweeb anymore

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Why does the ref have a problem with Kanemaru just taking a mid-match liquid refreshment break :mad:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I love that "First ever ring fit training match in NJPW" implies that a ring fit training match has taken place elsewhere

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

this is so loving bizzare and I love it

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I get the feeling Ishimori isn't doing these properly :laffo:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Ishimori's most devastating submission hold: Making his opponent work out

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

KOPW is the greatest, strongest, most prestigious championship in professional wrestling

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Kid-loving friendly Good Guy ELP is so weird to see

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

The YOU'RE FIRED sign is going to be the most entertaining part of this whole match, I'm sure of it

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

lol

the end. no moral. no match. you're all fired

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

What is the point of any of this

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Yeah, YOU'RE FIRED was the only actually entertaining part of any of... whatever this garbage is

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Man Jado can barely even even slap the mat he's so immobile

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

ChrisBTY posted:

So I just joined the conversation and from the sound of the posts it's the main event?

Actually no, the main event got cancelled. This is the consolation match they're putting on so they won't be forced to give any refunds

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I'm fired

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Like the rake scene in the Simpson's I'm sorry lads but the absurd amount of cheating hot do actually make them funny and good

See, I could accept this if it wasn't the exact same tired sequence every single match, and if it didn't need absolutely everyone around them to be the dumbest bricks in human history to be even remotely plausible

They could be so much funnier and better, and it would be so easy. But it's just... bad.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

How nice of SHO to wrench Wato's knee back into shape :shobon:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Why does SHO sound so nasally now

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

:laffo: Okay that DICK spot never fails to make me laugh

...wait what

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Loving Proud Dads Tama Tonga and El Desperado :shobon:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

lmao get hosed SHO

remember when SHO was good and beat Shingo that one time and was supposed to be the next Ospreay-level breakout star of the juniors?

:smith:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

:laffo: Oh, Oleg...

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Tacos sounds like he's in even more existential anguish than usual, if such a thing were possible

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

SG Bamboo posted:

The lads bagging Sydney, never felt more included

Okay I'm convinced, switching to English for today

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

lol Yujiro and Honma in the background not even pretending to do anything other than stand there

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Such good mates are TMDK :shobon:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Oh COME ON what do you mean music has been altered due to music rights???

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

God he's not even at the ring yet and Okada's crying

This is real, isn't it

Okada's really leaving NJPW :smith:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Hiroshi Tanahashi is fourty-seven years old. 47.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

That

GOD drat DROPKICK

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

THE OG TOMBSTONE
AAAAA

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I admit I'm not nearly as knowledgable about the history of Okada vs Tanahashi as most people here (hell I only started watching NJPW around WK12) but drat I could feel the callbacks to all those previous matches

And... now it's over. It's really over, huh? :smith:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

16 minutes. 16 minutes for the final Okada vs Tanahashi

That... really should have gone longer.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Why even bother :geno:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

These two lil' dudes are so happy trying to murder each other and I am loving every second of it :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Referee is literally the only person in the entire world who thinks rope breaks are still a thing