Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
I really love how the NJPWWorld app on Apple TV breaks all the shows into match chapters.

What a concept. You’d think Peacock or ROH Honor Club would’ve figured that out by now.

Edit: watching the show now and I’m an unashamed Viva Van mark and I have only been introduced to Mina Shirakawa recently and I am totally into her. It’s a shame StardomWorld refuses to accept my credit card info because I’d love to see more of her.

a dumb moron fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Apr 13, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Stephanie Vaquer rules and I don’t know who AZM is but she seems cool and I like her bangs.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Suplex Liberace posted:

i hear mox is champion so i will be re subbing to njpw world. Did they ever put the old stuff back up?

I didn’t realize they removed old stuff. How much was removed? That’s lame.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I haven't looked into it specifically but a lot. Last time I checked even recent G1s only included finals.

Well that’s lame wtf NJPW

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Kvantum posted:

Rocky is basically the walking, talking Forbidden Door with strong connections in AEW, NJPW, and CMLL, making inter-promotion wrestling a real thing in the 2020s.

Does this mean he’s single-handedly (inadvertently) keeping WWE from doing business with all them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
***mutters “I like SANADA”***